First yota, why not an Fj? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
How's it going y'all? I'm Dustin, a new guy from San Antonio, TX. Picked up my fj a little over a month ago now, completely stock 2010 offroad package with atrak and locking rear diff. It's undergone a bit of a transformation already and I have more parts en route (can you say metaltech?)
I'm a forum junkie so I know y'alllove pics. I also just installed sliders from purefj but haven't gotten pics yet
IMG_20150303_171642.jpg
FB_IMG_1425425261932.jpg

This last one I saw way back and it inspired me to research how capable Fjs were and led me down the road to my purchase. Not trying to be a creepster but the ih8mud sticker reminded me of this forum (once was a lurker) and if he's here I wanted to say, you've got an awesome Fj bro!
IMG_20150319_195337.jpg

Welcome. Makes me want to tear my flares off

I like that 2nd pic up top.

I just ordered some Pure FJ sliders too.

Thanks my friends are pretty talented with their cameras. I got a couple pics as well, I considered adding a top plate similar to the all pro heavy duty sliders but was actually impressed with how well built and beefy these are. I got a couple of pics earlier.
IMG_20150319_104950.jpg

Yeah I hear ya, my buddy hit these with his paint gun, but there's a few spots I need to touch up where you can see primer.

sweet!!! ... don't ya just hate cleaning up after a run ... always fun, but a price to pay after ... looks good without the flares, but its the tires and wheels that make the difference in my opinion ... without the right boots, etc, some FJCs with no flares look like they're running donuts ... welcome ...

sweet!!! ... don't ya just hate cleaning up after a run ... always fun, but a price to pay after ... looks good without the flares, but its the tires and wheels that make the difference in my opinion ... without the right boots, etc, some FJCs with no flares look like they're running donuts ... welcome ...

Oh I definitely agree bud, that's why I'm really glad I found the deal on these 305s.
And you have no idea! I had a rear main leak and was lucky enough to be covered under warranty through April 10th but I spent an hour underneath the fj with a screw driver cleaning mud off of everything.

Oh I definitely agree bud, that's why I'm really glad I found the deal on these 305s.
And you have no idea! I had a rear main leak and was lucky enough to be covered under warranty through April 10th but I spent an hour underneath the fj with a screw driver cleaning mud off of everything.
Pressure washer! Very much needed when you spend a lot of time in the mud.

Pressure washer! Very much needed when you spend a lot of time in the mud.

Lol believe it or not that was after 40 minutes at the car wash, there's just too much I can't reach, especially with the mud scoop aka skid plates mounted.
I got it all cleaned up, but can't wait to make it back out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom