Finally! Ugly... But MINE! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No bezel = No hassle from the bezel po' po'.... I think you've successfully stumped them!

Congrats on the acquisition, a couple tweaks and that thing will be awesome. It's always fun to see the before and after. You'll make your grandpa proud.... Cheers

Hey neighbor Welcome to MUD! :cheers:
Hell-Of-a-Cruiser you got there, look forward to the transformation.

I had my bezel police ready but unfortunately cannot use it on your current bezel thing and square eyes.

full

Yes foolery-like that handle because it is ALL foolery!!!! Yes you have stumped the bezel freaks, now they are going to have to find something else to pick on!!!!!!! Cheers on the new ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

I have a friend that refers to my ability to see the possibilities in anything as I.P.S. - Irrational Potential Syndrome. I'm kinda at a loss with this though, because I just can't see how it will ever turn out. I will be just as surprised as everyone else as it progresses! Haha!

CreeperSleeper I'm up in Marysville. North of Everett.

Welcome to the madness! To make it even better, you are a local Fj40 owner now too. There are a bunch of us around here in the PNW. If you ever need help figuring something out you are in good company. We meet once a month to drink beer and ponder Land Cruisers in ALL forms and ALL series. There are a few of us on Mud too. I've seen builds on here start in worse shape (not that you don't have a project on your hands). Welcome to the site and to the addiction, sounds like you come from a long line of Cruiser fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom