Finally!!!! Saginaw PS pump conversion kit for FJ60s!!!!! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg
Interested. My current conversion has resulted in this

I'm definitely interested in this too. I'm pulling my steering box out soon to take over to West Texas Off-Road for some a rebuild and hydro-porting and wanted to tackle the leaky PS pump before it kills my new smog pump too.

Definitely interested. Mine seized and was able to source one from a friend but who knows how long that will last. Come on George quit teasing already.

Crap I had two extra brackets and pumps for you Georg but apparently when the GOT JUNK guys came to take away some other stuff they took those too. I was not paying close enough attention as it was literally days after busting the leg. Still interested in one but need to send the steering box out first to get reworked by West Texas. Debating on if I want to try and send out now since BeBe is down while I heal or wait till early next year......

Anything @orangefj45 ???? Really need to get my 60 back on the road.

I called just now...I was told Monday (8/22) they are just waiting on hardware to come in.

Torfab installed one of these brackets on my truck about 18 months ago. I couldn't be happier
with it and to be done with the perpetual leakage. So much more power to shuffle the 33's
around.

It was a quick call and I didn't pressure for more detail, but it can be available as a complete kit, or just the parts and pieces...so for example, if you provide your own pump, you could subtract that from the cost of the kit. I will call Monday to order and provide specific details here. Regardless, when configured it should be a much less expensive option than using the $179 bracket available from another outfitter... I just can't bring myself to buy an overpriced (imo) mount.

It was a quick call and I didn't pressure for more detail, but it can be available as a complete kit, or just the parts and pieces...so for example, if you provide your own pump, you could subtract that from the cost of the kit. I will call Monday to order and provide specific details here. Regardless, when configured it should be a much less expensive option than using the $179 bracket available from another outfitter... I just can't bring myself to buy an overpriced (imo) mount.

:hmm:

:hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom