Figures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hehe ... yeah , someone better keep an eye on him .  8) And whats with the scuba diving flag on your rig Junk ?? Ohhh , I get it ! Your rig is designed to go down on rocks .. and not over them ... hahhaha

:D :D :'(

Up , you'll be heart broken ... there is hardly any left after we go 60° a few weeks back . Mind you , you're talking trail riding , and not skiing right ? Hmmn , hard to say , if it warms up by then , it may be pretty muddy . I'd look for a 1-800 number for Lutsen of some business nearby and pick their brains a little as to forecasts etc . Good luck ! Too bad it isn't the middle of April , I'm taking 2 weeks vacation .

I'm actually going there for a ski race, they supposedly still have a lot of snow at the hill. Pretty big event, but I thought that I could sneak away and cruise around a bit. I don't know how badly I want to get my truck all muddy again though, I just gave it a snow bath last weekend and she's pretty clean right now. :slap:

T - the flag is all orange - not red w/ diag stripe (yeah, divemaster in former life :flipoff2: ). It's a flag that is mandatory at the park. www.paragonap.com

Keep - HLT hit it on the head, for now :D. It's J springs all around w/ 20 mm packers all around. 36" swampers for trail and 295 AT KO for street.

.... at least that was the setup in that picture. :-X :flipoff2:

So what's the big deal???? ???

Give me a break! I come here to give and get info. I love 80's! Is there a problem with that?

Kewl!!!

Thanks for all of your amazing input. :D

:bow:

Kewl!!!

Thanks for all of your amazing input. :D

:bow:
Your welcome Rogue! :) Glad I could help you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom