Fender Flare welding in N. CO/or S. WY? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Any of you guys with 80 series pull your fender flares and weld the holes shut?

If so, and you have the time, and would like a few extra $$ let me know. I'd rather hook someone up from the MUD than an auto-body shop.

Thanks,

-Mervo

Rick Cason at Cason's Cruisers did mine. Very meticulous and the liner he used is amazing. Well worth every penny.
(970) 290-0356
rickcason@earthlink.net

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451447528.683111.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451447552.333954.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1451447579.501785.jpg

Rick Cason at Cason's Cruisers did mine. Very meticulous and the liner he used is amazing. Well worth every penny.
(970) 290-0356
rickcason@earthlink.net

Hey DOCBG, where's this guy out of? Can't seem to find anything on google regarding Cason's Cruisers.

Sorry mervo, he is in loveland.

Rick will do a great job. I get plenty of compliments on mine he did. Let me know if you want to look at mine first.
Ben

Rick will do a great job. I get plenty of compliments on mine he did. Let me know if you want to look at mine first.
Ben

Thanks Ben. I sent Rick an email just after you posted his contact info. He said he's pretty swamped at the moment but if I'm not in any hurry he'll shoot me an email when he can get me in, which is perfect.

This week the OME lift and new rubber is happening, followed by power steering pump. As long as I get it done before a march trip is all that matters.

do you remember what Rick charged? im guessing its going to be at least double for me since im in an LX!

do you remember what Rick charged? im guessing its going to be at least double for me since im in an LX!

When I chatted with him in Jan he said he was too swamped to take on any additional work.

He said he'd get back to me when he has the time but I'm not holding my breath.

Researching other options.

thanks for the update, let me know if you find anything. im trying to search as well!

Hey guys, I was just over at ricks house, and it's my fault I got him into the cruiser addiction, we are redoing a 62 and a 40 currently. But he has time to do some of these jobs as well. He said he could do the same as mine for $900. He actually has time currently as we are waiting on parts for this 62.
Ben

I used raptor liner. Been very happy with how it has held up. The cruiser is at Slee right now getting gutted, but next week should be in FOCO if anyone wants to look at it up close.
Ben
420-6277

Let them know I said it was fine to look thru it. Ben

Thanks. He did a good job. Looking back I would have gone a little darker with mine but they turn out a little different color in the liner than the paint.

Rick just sprayed a 200 series in liner, it is Mike at bump it off-road brother, it turned out pretty sweet

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom