For Sale Feeler! 97 LX450 Built/Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling my other LX. I bought it in January and have done a ton of maintenance on it.

97 LX450
224k miles
Head Gasket done at Lexus dealership
front/rear lockers
3" OME lift
Wilderness Accessories roof rack
Sliders
Custom front bumper
Custom rear bumper
TMax winch
Fender bars
Safari snorkel
Cooper 285/75/16's

Maintenance done within the last 250 miles:

Fuel filter
Cleaned intake
Cleaned EGR routes
Crank pulley seal
Oil pump cover seal
PHH
Fixed AC
Inner axle seals
Hubs rebuilt
New differential fluids
EGR Modulator
Diff Lock indicator switch x2
ABS speed sensor

Truck does not leak anything

The Bad:
-Antenna broken
-Bad oil pressure sending unit - gauge doesn't move
-Seats are ripped. Ive seen a lot worse, but they are definitely not pretty.
-Paint is bad - I have 7 coats of camo brown plasti dip on the truck. Plasti dip looks ok. There are some lines in a few spots, but it looks a lot better than the original paint underneath. You can peel it off like a sticker if you want to go back to the green paint.

Its a good truck and I have all the confidence in the world in it. The Georgia title is still in the PO's name. Tags are good through October, so I have been lazy on that end.

Truck is located in Austin, TX

MUD price: $10,500k
or
$10k without the roof rack

IMG_0729.JPG

IMG_0731.JPG

IMG_0736.JPG

IMG_0741.JPG

IMG_0501.JPG

Last edited:
The Bad:
front seats are done

Best thing ever to list as "the bad" on an 80... since 99% of them tear at one point or another. ;) Been happy with some nice seat covers on mine for a couple years now!

There is nothing wrong with Plasti Dip if you do it right. I have plenty of experience with it. Anything less than 5 coats is a nightmare to remove. 7 coats and it pulls off like a vinyl wrap.

People have it applied to their super expensive exotic sports cars. I think it will be alright on a 20 year old SUV.

Plastidip

Ya most that I have had to remove has been a nightmare. Mostly because it's not done properly. How bad is the paint? Text or call me so we can chat. I'm supposed to be buying a cruiser in Dallas this weekend but if that doesn't happen if like to see yours

thats a good deal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom