*****Fall Event*****September 16-18***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am planning on leaving Thursday afternoon. Don't know and can't commit to when until Wed night at earliest.

My office sits on the hill above the QT on 435 and State Line. One of my guys came upstairs earlier with a confused look on his face and said, "Did you just sell your truck, because I just saw it on a trailer down at QT?!"

Apparently he saw @Robkc making a pit stop, headed out of town. Safe travels, and see you guys Saturday morning!

Better call the wife and make sure she did not sell yours @FZJ80 in KC as Rob's rig, truck and trailer were gone when I drove by his house at 7am.

Better call the wife and make sure she did not sell yours @FZJ80 in KC as Rob's rig, truck and trailer were gone when I drove by his house at 7am.

That's okay, I know where there's a 40 for sale...

According to her, more than one. :worms::worms::worms:

I'll be there Thursday AM.

And the water is warm, jump on in!!!

unfortunately we now cannot make it as the land cruiser decided it needed a new part and it won't show up until later saturday

I'll get my pics together soon but right now I'm preparing the 77 for a trip to Windrock in eastern Tennessee.

Windrock has some great trails. Went there for GSMTR 2014. Trails 35 is a great hill climb and 22 is famous for slippery rocks. I posted some video. Be sure and watch the ugly green and beat up FZJ which literally pounds his way up full throttle. With Cruiser Dog in vehicle. That cruiser was raffled at the end of the event to raise $ for the club. It proved to be nearly indestructible. A girl walked away with it for one (1) $20 TICKET. Good people out there in the Southern Club. Have fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom