*****Fall Event*****September 16-18***** (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well I have officially joined the club, and will be out there with the wife and kids. Won't get out until evening on Friday used up too much time earlier this year.

image.png
From today.....

Well I have officially joined the club, and will be out there with the wife and kids. Won't get out until evening on Friday used up too much time earlier this year.
Hi, are you Paul Frederick? Am asking as I don't have anyone registered with this MUD name. Thank you. Peggy

10 days!!!!!

Do we have any plans for a C O N V O Y ?

mgXR1LwaigKgj4z-w_avkHHs_hA3GGGh2ZJYCBx4SDdK9hDv0dojHw_LRxNUkki87tt0V_QyzzELO82qQnyzQubeWJ_6207DSeTwDJaJFGEy9LTKeQLzb_EpYHiVrtlp5JKC5IrMnI1xBt4YHC6uzGZ1rU0j618_DUlUQmA9S_uCOTYwJsJGPSUPzXwBdN050dJ2iUYBxN6WLwNijcLuWQncpDB6yBVwxfOOX5uCTRq6glM1umKLyRRbS8FjQ8L8UXBn6J8RDvcFj7b5YF6ysfM1QOhKxK6U5MB9rDUPI55kDVYKbWXVj7ONeagl5NhWDCM9Nrw5zQlNq01P2Luf6O68729B5eOcwn2vI3BhITGg9ixud7TwjzGEuhPPzyNyXQK20hegB7Ih3loLL7ZZDDQWqVtZ4_CAez6erkEJKQ0jXOm-lO2knFeyiyE3rSUgahYphpfoSWJjTTNDuXlaokPev2yFr11bVt9RdfzbzwVz43ExG4W2EJogifGcRwY2yDOpQbEt9IPrBQ6UZvhR7iwE2NGMw1DsQLoiqvyWJEBrlbB1XyFTJ65MZrKggcP_mLBHFETLoMLR1hptF9CdnDy7_t1rLH3pwjfjQvu6T-AWdU_T=w1661-h934-no

I am not sure if I will have it done for the event but I am giving it a good shot. If not I will have to bring an actual Landcruiser to the event.

^^^^^^^^Aaaaaa, I'll have what he is having.

We are planning on leaving Wednesday, is the canoeing still planed? I guessing 1/2 day thursday

We are planning on leaving Wednesday, is the canoeing still planed? I guessing 1/2 day thursday
I'm looking at the weather and playing it by ear. It shows rain Wednesday and Thursday. Most likely we will still come down Thursday.

I think we will head down Thursday after school- that probably gets us there around 7:30-8pm. Will we have access to the cabin that night in case we don't want to set up our tent in the dark? Any firm plans for canoeing?

I'm looking at the weather and playing it by ear. It shows rain Wednesday and Thursday. Most likely we will still come down Thursday.

If I can get the down spouts on the house, and rear breaks changed on the 80, then I'll be down late Wednesday or early Thursday with my little guy. He isn't as adventurous as I am so if it looks like rain, he won't want to float.

I believe the word is that the bath house did not get finished this year, the trails have been washed out by the rains this year, and are "fun".

What is the status of the camping area?

I believe the word is that the bath house did not get finished this year, the trails have been washed out by the rains this year, and are "fun".

The Rock is down but could be little muddy with the rain. Rob should have a few pics on his phone

If I can get the down spouts on the house, and rear breaks changed on the 80, then I'll be down late Wednesday or early Thursday with my little guy. He isn't as adventurous as I am so if it looks like rain, he won't want to float.
I should have known. As soon as I post anything about a timeline, everything goes to hell. Wife now has to work Thurs and Friday, thus I won't be there until Friday afternoon or evening.
Do I need to bring anything outside of the normal wheeling/camping stuff?

The Rock is down but could be little muddy with the rain. Rob should have a few pics on his phone

I just sent an email to those who have registered regarding campground updates.

Here is a link to some photos of electric sites and bunkhouse area. https://goo.gl/photos/UCqJmdxYxcmkhkvq9

I think we will head down Thursday after school- that probably gets us there around 7:30-8pm. Will we have access to the cabin that night in case we don't want to set up our tent in the dark? Any firm plans for canoeing?
I am not sure how many that registered for bunkhouse will be down on Thursday but there should be ample floor space in the living room or on the enclosed back porch.
No firm plans on canoeing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom