*****Fall Event*****September 16-18***** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is now open the Fall event. Please sign up Here.

deadline for anyone wanting a t-shirt is aug 28.

Please sign up by Sept 11 so we can make plenty of BBQ for everyone.

I'm in.

Have a goal too..... have Utah Foo's half doors ready for the event.

Projects on Boost moved up on the schedule for Colorado trip, so Utah is still gathering dust.

Last edited:
Hey gang I posted this event all over the Facebook pages. Louisiana landcruisers had a few questions. There should be a fair amount coming from stl. From the mo4wd crew also gateway overland konza overland and Midwest overland group showed interested. I'll keep you guys posted.

Flashback to 9 years ago.

image.jpeg

Anyone else have this idea? Pulling kids out of school a coup of days to float a local river before the event. I was considering setting up camp at Flat Nasty Wednesday, floating Thursday. No hard details let.

Anyone else have this idea? Pulling kids out of school a coup of days to float a local river before the event. I was considering setting up camp at Flat Nasty Wednesday, floating Thursday. No hard details let.
I'm taking Thursday off. No hard plans either. But I will be able to help with any pre event stuff.

@ASI H8 @SammyT08FJ Jadwin canoe rental is 2 miles away and will pick up at Flat Nasty main gate no extra charge since on the way to river access.

I will be down early as well.

@ASI H8 @SammyT08FJ Jadwin canoe rental is 2 miles away and will pick up at Flat Nasty main gate no extra charge since on the way to river access.

I will be down early as well.
Is it Current River and do you know put-in and miles you are planning?

@DLPDLP Yes on the Current, probably just Cedar Grove to Akers maybe from Baptist Camp to Akers. I would like to pre-run some of the trails to figure out a mix of easy, medium and hard stuff for trail group leaders too so leaning towards a short float.

I've looked at Peggy's email from yesterday, this thread, and the TAC signup page and I don't see the dates listed anywhere. My calendar says it should be September 16-18. Is that correct?

Registered. Didn't see a place to pay for passengers and have to ask if I can pay for their entry at the gate?

Wheeling fees (both driver and passenger) are to be paid directly to the park. The Fall Crawl registration covers all camping fees for Friday and Saturday night, 1 meal for Sat Night, Driver Raffle entry, 1 T-shirt. Extra meal tickets and T-shirts for passengers can be purchased through the TAC Store farther down the page from registration item. Also on the store page there is an item for entering # of children attending (no cost) but it will help us determine how many kid goodie bags to put together.

EDIT: Of course you can buy meal tickets at the event and take a chance if we have left over T-shirts but if you would purchase them through the store by Aug 28th T-shirts and enough food for all guests will be guaranteed.

Thank you for registering.

Wheeling fees (both driver and passenger) are to be paid directly to the park. The Fall Crawl registration covers all camping fees for Friday and Saturday night, 1 meal for Sat Night, Driver Raffle entry, 1 T-shirt. Extra meal tickets and T-shirts for passengers can be purchased through the TAC Store farther down the page from registration item. Also on the store page there is an item for entering # of children attending (no cost) but it will help us determine how many kid goodie bags to put together.

EDIT: Of course you can buy meal tickets at the event and take a chance if we have left over T-shirts but if you would purchase them through the store by Aug 28th T-shirts and enough food for all guests will be guaranteed.

Thank you for registering.

Thank you for the clarification. See you soon.

Anyone bringing kids compatible with 3 1/2 y ear old boy and 7 year old girl? Both love to wheel and ply in creeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom