Fall colors run for Gappy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tis

Hmmmm is there an open invite? And what is it like to there? Are there rocks and challenging trails? I always thought it was just sand dunes for ATVs and high horsepower floaty tire toys?

It is just sand, I'll be there in a 22re powered 4runner, you definitely don't need a ton of horsepower to have fun.

I'll be out at the badlands the 20th of September to ride the mission impossible trail and going to make the Oct run as well. Friday arrivals depend on work as always.

Really need to bumpstop the truck after the last week. Actually there's a lot that could be done but I say screw it and just wheel instead.

I'll be out at the badlands the 20th of September to ride the mission impossible trail and going to make the Oct run as well. Friday arrivals depend on work as always.

Really need to bumpstop the truck after the last week. Actually there's a lot that could be done but I say screw it and just wheel instead.

I'm heading down as well and think I'll be solo, still trying to find a spotter. Is MI open to any rig or is this an outing your going on? Not sure if its a trail I want to subject the 80 to either way, especially without a spotter I trust. You camping?

I know the badlands pretty well at this point and can get you through fine. Just don't worry about pinstripes or a random dent and it's all good. MI I think is open but may do a number on your passenger side in one spot though. I would come up to silver lake but 5 hours is a long ways to go just for sand and booze...aka Harlan is closer to me.

I know the badlands pretty well at this point and can get you through fine. Just don't worry about pinstripes or a random dent and it's all good. MI I think is open but may do a number on your passenger side in one spot though. I would come up to silver lake but 5 hours is a long ways to go just for sand and booze...aka Harlan is closer to me.
Well I think I convinced my spotters wife to let him go so we should be set. Want to pm me your number and I'll shoot you a text and we can plan on running a trail or 2 Saturday. I'm not opposed to pin striping or a dent here or there but all out panel bashing is not my thing. We will likely show up sometime Friday and camp Friday and Saturday.

Back to the fall colors run for Gappy... Who all is gonna make it and when? I'm still gonna be good for Friday through Sunday.

I'll be there Friday evening through Sunday

Ditto, Friday sometime, out Sunday morn.
Will Summers be open?

based on the website it looks like the last weekend.... Im sure there will be even less wood than usual (referring to tree wood, not penis wood (of which there will be plenty)), so maybe we should bring some. Ill try to grab the rest of my moab wood from Bryans.... if he isnt coming...

I'll be there Friday some time. Walter, let me know when you will be there cause time with you is so rare I don't want to miss a minute. In fact I don't want to miss a minute with John either, or Mark, or ...wait, does this make me a slut or a whore

Glad we made it in time for Summers.
I'll try to get some fire wood also

Tony you slutty whore, ill prolly work in the AM, be on the road early to mid afternoon for a dinner time arrival.
Dont anybody go out of your way or pay for firewood me has lots of wood and will bring lots....of wood.....and it is REALLY hard.

I has a follow up Dr. Appointment Friday the 17th morning now to see which shoulder they gonna fix first, surgery scheduled for October 29!

I don't know what that means?

Or I do know what that means & I just can't recall it at this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom