Fall colors run for Gappy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I believe John took them for his personal spank bank.
Bill will have to check the ceiling of his tent next outing !
Mrs x

OK. I got the time approved.
I'm off the 17, 18 & 19. Friday, Saturday & Sunday. I'll head to Summers camp on Thursday the 16th if I get off early enough. If not I'll be there first thing on Friday.

Last edited:
Awesome!
I will see you at Summers sometime on Fri 10/17
Ive switched to PBR if anybody wants to be a part of my beer consumption.

Woot! Cannot wait to see you Walter!

Secret? I saw the pics on Pinterest under "sexy panther tosses a bears salad".... Lots of thumb jobs....or maybe those are thumbs ups.... I'm not sure i understand Pinterest...

I'm intrigued, what is this about?
I hope its not what i think it might be....:)

Secret? I saw the pics on Pinterest under "sexy panther tosses a bears salad".... Lots of thumb jobs....or maybe those are thumbs ups.... I'm not sure i understand Pinterest...

What is a pintrest?

What is a pintrest?

Gallbladder, Bill don't need no fxxxing gallbladder. Get well soon, Bill.

Be glad you don't know. It's a chick thing, my wife is on it.

I actually had to type it into the google machine to figure out how to spell it...

Soon as I first heard of pintrest, I went searching for it. Of course, I thought it stood for "penis interest", man, was I disappointed.

Be glad you don't know. It's a chick thing, my wife is on it.

I'm going to hug my wife for not being into gay s*** like that......

The difference between Bill and Tony.

Bill is a good friend, but Tony...

true-friends-let-me-touch-their-boobs.jpg

My boobs are always available!

So anyone planning on being at Badlands next weekend (sept 19,20,21st) or somewhere else in the area, truck is back on tires after 2 weeks of much over due maintenance and ready to roll. I'm going somewhere regardless but have no plan yet of where.

No. I believe most of our group are either going to silver lake, are recovering from surgery or are doing family things elsewhere.
Enjoy your time wheelin & be safe.

Is Silver Lake that weekend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom