1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fake Rock Wall,How To Build?

Discussion in 'Workshop and Home Improvement' started by Straightjacket, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Straightjacket

Straightjacket Regular Member

The :princess: said that as long as it looks good,I can build a rock-crawler course for my little crawler. So I'm looking for ideas on how to build a rock wall. I want to be able to make something in a kidney bean shape,that changes height,and looks real.I'd also like to plumb it for a water feature.Any thoughts?:hmm:
  2. liljlandon

liljlandon New Member

Im not sure if you mean remote control, or cruiser. Either way Id bring in concrete and pour it ove an l shaped pcv outstretch that allows you to run water. Simple, and easy to make rigged or flat surfaced
  3. LCOwner

LCOwner SILVER Star

4. Straightjacket

Straightjacket Regular Member

It's going to be a remote control rock crawler course. That rock on the house is nice,but looking for more of a granite like formation.I don't want a flat wall,and would like it to look natural,so it will look good as landscaping also. I find it's easier to keep toys if the wife is happy.;)
  5. fsusteve

fsusteve New Member

I'm building a water feature for the pond right now, I'm using limestone which is common here, I'll post pics later.