For Sale Expedition Built Isuzu Trooper (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bump.

I had the pleasure of driving this Trooper for 3 months when I was in the States last summer. Thetoyotaman loaned it to us, because he's that kind of guy. He's also the kind of guy that takes pride in his work and is a bit pedantic in his wrenching and maintenance, which is a good thing for you, as the future owner. ;)

It's a tight rig and fun to drive.

Bumpity bump. My heart lifts when this Isuzu goes by. It's really good looking and like F'urner said, it's really built well.

Highly modified Trooper built to be great for the family, great in snow, and great offroad with the following low mile upgrades all done with Isuzu/Japanese parts where able. Thousands of dollars spent and countless hours of labor: (call for details)

Drivetrain completely overhauled and low mileage

Motor: 3.2 DOHC Conversion with SOHC RV intake (run Rotella in it since built), New NGK wires and plugs, Multec 2 Fuel Injection Upgrade, added new Trooper electric A/C Fan, new A/C compressor, 2 row all metal radiator, new coolant O rings and thermostat gasket, Drilled Out Exhaust Limiters.

Electrical: Upgraded Group 27 Battery, Rodeo Starter with new contacts, 2 Gauge Battery Cable Conversion with Military Style Clamps. Extra high amp alternator. Block heater.

Trans/tfer: The Coveted AR5 5-speed swap with Tera low 3.07:1 Transfer Case gears and rebuilt case. AR5 swap with like new tranny (5K on it)

Diffs: Unobtainum 5.38 gears with new bearings (cryo treated) , Custom Solid Pinion Spacers, Powerbrute Japanese type LSD Front and Rear, Breather Mod (brass axle housing fitting to eliminate leaks) New EMPI CV Boots and repack on OEM shafts

Driveline: Aisin Hubs with new OEM gaskets, New Japanese GMB HD U-joints greasable front and rear

Suspension/Steering: OME Medium 912 Coils, OME Heavy Shocks, 1.5" Custom Diff Drop, Ball Joint Flip, Indy 4X HD Tie Rods, new passenger upper Japanese ball joint, Low profile front crossmember

Tires: LT285/75/R16E Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac on stock Isuzu Alloys for good all around weather, road trips and off road driving. (7000 miles)

Recovery: ARB Bullbar, Warn M8000, Off-road lights

Accessories: Isuzu Paris Dakar Badge, Blaupunkt stereo with Polk audio component speaker system, Midland handheld weather CB with hardwire Firestik 4 foot antenna, custom fit rubber floor mats, newer windshield, Marks Off Road Speedometer Computer, Counteract Electrostatic Rust Prevention, Yakima/Isuzu Wingmaster Cross bars with Load Warrior Roof Rack, Stainless Steel Hitch, Little Passenger 3rd Row with 3 seats and 2 shoulder belts. Seats 8.

Fresh oil and coolant changes. New Akebono Ceramic brakes with turned rotors and wheel bearing repack/adjustment.

Off road crawl ratio: 65.24:1

Lots of extra parts available too such as 4.55 gears, open differentials, complete parts to convert to auto tranny, auto hubs, extra sensors, original stereo/CD, overhead DVD player, supercharger, and odds and ends. For full price offer I will throw in GM Tech 1 scan tool with cartridges to read this Trooper plus lots of GM cartridges too. 213k on body. Body and undercarriage in great shape for age. Have copy of original window sticker and full set of manuals. Never in a wreck. Always in family. Looking for good home! Must see to appreciate. Fresh oil change, coolant change, and tire rotation. $11500 OBO.

Thanks. I'm a little behind on this having had a tragic unexpected death of my brother in law who was shot out of state and I was out several weeks dealing with that. Here's some to get started.

IMG_2907.JPG

IMG_2900.JPG

IMG_0584.JPG

IMG_20130519_141732_212.JPG

IMG_0557.JPG

I find the interior pictures are very difficult due to lighting. It actually makes the interior look discolored in places where as its not in real life.

DSCN7286.JPG

DSCN7284.JPG

IMG_3937.JPG

IMG_3927.JPG

IMG_3928.JPG

A few other pics. One thing that is kind of cool about the ARB front bumper is how they cut out the "W" for the solenoid box.

IMG_3959.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

IMG_3953.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

IMG_3952.JPG

Thanks. I'm a little behind on this having had a tragic unexpected death of my brother in law who was shot out of state and I was out several weeks dealing with that. Here's some to get started.
Wow..that's horrible news on ur loss, sorry to hear that... thanks for posting, I've always liked the troopers, never owned one though. .

A couple of pics are outdated, but just for perspective. The one in Moab with the larger roof rack and stickers on the glass. Smaller roof rack on it now and stickers gone. Also, one interior pic with the auto shifter, but a good vantage point.

Thanks. It's been taking a while to get caught up and back on the horse when life throws you a whirlwind.

It most certainly does but you know, you have a great hobby on the side with ur rig and sometimes that's what a person needs to clear the mind...

Thanks. I know what you mean. Life events like this remind you of what matters. Faith, family, and friends. Through it all, God is good.

Bump for a sweet ride. Bought the wife another ride. She wants a vehicle gone. Thanks!

That is a great rig. Beginning shopping now for a rig for next summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom