1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

doing a mini disk conversion.

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by cavsfj40, Apr 22, 2003.

1. cavsfj40

cavsfj40

I just [icked up a set of mini knuckles and such from the junkyard. All complete except for the steering arms and bottom caps. I paid 150. Was this a fair price? Is anyone looking to get rid of a set of later cruiser steering arms or the same from a mini truck? Where can i get the arms and caps? Price is an issue so the cheaper the better.

2. Design311

Design311

3. Gus

Gus SILVER Star

Media:
    cavsfj40, for late model cruiser steering arms and caps check out cruiserparts.net (pretty cheap) or Specter off road (sor.com I think) or find someone on htis forum with a bunch of used cruiser parts. :G

4. godzilla

godzilla

You got ripped off. I just picked up a mini truck axle complete from hub to hub for $100. Althought I had to look for a while, but it was well worth it.

5. woody

woody Internet Fireman Staff Member

Media:
    not sure you got ripped, but deals are never the same in two places. I bought a complete 84 minitruck for $250...kept the front CV shaft, t-case, and both axles and sold the motor for $150. Not many deals out there like that....but they are there....

However, move to a bigger city and they just don't happen, your price is driven by demand and by where you shop.

(not much of a Gucci guy myself...heh)