Dogs of MUD! (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Milo checking things out at the dock.
image.jpeg

This is Gracie. She's a 9wk old Australian Retriever. Half Austrailian Shepherd, half Golden Retriever. Also mixed with a small portion of spawn of Satan I believe.

She is a beautiful puppy but she does have a look in her eyes!!

She's really growing fond of my other dog Ellie, a 75lb rescued mutt. Grace can be quite rough with her, but Ellie has been amazingly patient with her.

I've started introducing her to water. She was a bit skeptical at first, but now I can't keep her out of the pool when we're out there. She'll be a swimmer for sure.

upload_2016-7-7_16-37-54.jpeg

this was my best mate, i recently had to have him put down after he was unable to get up due to bad arthritis & kidney disease, he was in too much pain & the vet said it would be cruel to let him go on like he was.
Dodge was 17 human years old, i still miss him so much.

And this is my new travel buddy "Dust" he's a real handful :)

Last edited:
this was my best mate, i recently had to have him put down after he was unable to get up due to bad arthritis & kidney disease, he was in too much pain & the vet said it would be cruel to let him go on like he was.
Dodge was 17 human years old, i still miss him so much.

And this is my new travel buddy "Dust" he's a real handful :)

I'm very sorry for your loss, Mate... It's very difficult to lose such a longtime friend... The memories never fade...

But, it looks like you'll make many new and amusing memories with Dust... He's already comfortable and rearing to go!!

View attachment 1319003 This is Jasper, he will be 17 tomorrow. Doing what he loves, riding in the 65 FJ45...
We have been blessed...what a great friend.

Jasper's a great looking dog... Just getting a bit tired.

I love GRs... Best, most loving companions ever... Mine have never lasted beyond 14 years, but they never let me down...

You've been blessed, for sure!!

I hope you are able to continue to enjoy The Gift of Jasper for a long time to come!!

Best of luck!!

Thanks, it's been a great ride.... His sister made it to 15.

Thanks, it's been a great ride.... His sister made it to 15.

He's still hangin'... He'll let you know when it's time.

My Mr Parker developed a basketball sized sarcoma on his back and side... Operable, but VERY invasive... At 12.5. We felt he was too old to put him through the surgery... Recovery would have been a couple of years... IIRC it was 5-6 weeks after that that he put his head in my lap,looked up and "said", "it's time".

Post#139-> 'Mud pet memorial thread

We waited until Mr Parker was gone a couple of months before we found Chester, to help Gunner, Dianna and me through it all.

It would have been nice to have Chester before P died, but we didn't want to put P though puppy hell.

It all worked out, but we've only had GRs and we've had many.

I feel for you Bud... Dianna was in Austin, TX when I put P down... P, G and me had hamburgers and fries and ice cream for supper the night before... He had already told me.. You never forget them... But, a new one introduces a new personality into the mix.

Feel free to reach out, if I can help.

All the best!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom