diff trans fluid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
how do you guys get your fresh fluid in the TC trans and diffs, i resorted to a funnel when my little fancy pumping siphon thing bit the dust today, only got the TC done, cause somehow i chipped a tooth.

10950_med.gif

$30 at northerntool.com....search on "oil" and go to page 4...

or if you wanna be a real stralian, and be really cheap like me, you can use a 600ml coke bottle with a 8" piece of water pipe stuck though a hole in the cap. I got the pipe from witworths marine, it is about 1cm od and fits like a glove in the filler holes, so there is no spillage, even when you put too much in, it just comes back out into the bottle again. And i've found, its easier measuring how much your putting in there compared to an oil pump.

if i was rich i would get an oil pump though.

Sam

I bought a $50 version of what Woody showed at Napa. Its industrial grade and makes changing all the drivetrain oil a snap. Buy 80/90 at $23 a 5 gallon bucket and it saves money too. I highly recommend this route.

for some reason that coke bottle idea sounds like a plan. so u just squease the coke bottle...

that's lateral thinking.

I found a screamin deal on a case of quart bottles with nozzles that are perfect for using a piece of hose. They will even suck-up the excess. When you're done put the little cap on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom