DEPO Headlight, LED Taillight in smoke color, Clear Corner Light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ranma21

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.februarydesign.com
I will start carrying the DEPO clear headlight and LED taillight since there are enquiries from members. This is for the 80 series cruiser from 92-97. The headlights are glass lense.

Headlight set only ( Exclude Corner Lamps) $289
LED Taillight ( clear/red ) $ 149

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks
Ian

480_20141019234240_938382.jpg

In stock.

Last edited:
doh!!!! mine arrived a couple weeks ago from the jungle... still sitting in the boxes though... mmmm....

doh!!!! mine arrived a couple weeks ago from the jungle... still sitting in the boxes though... mmmm....

Better put them on and show it off!!! :)

interested in tail lights, I already have the rest.

Interested in the LED Taillight ( smoke ) $95 shipped

do these headlights come in RHD version?? id love to get a set but the cut off will be around the wrong way down here in australia!!

do these headlights come in RHD version?? id love to get a set but the cut off will be around the wrong way down here in australia!!
What Kyzooper said... mine would be shipped to an APO address so same as US shipping.

Thank you,

Dan

Interested in the tail lights, maybe fr corners also. Thanks!

Do they make the Depo headlights to fit the LX450 grill?

Sorry guys, I didn't get any notification from this thread. I can check on the RHD version, I know Depo makes it. Want to make sure I can get my hands on them.

For the tail, corner and clear blinker. Will let you guys know when I am about to order them.

Unfortunately Depo does not make the headlamp for LX450, market is not big enough to justify for it. You can fit the LC Depo by replacing the LX grille to the LC grille, swap the badge and you are golden! ;)

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I didn't get any notification from this thread. I can check on the RHD version, I know Depo makes it. Want to make sure I can get my hands on them.

For the tail, corner and clear blinker. Will let you guys know when I am about to order them.

Unfortunately Depo does not make the headlamp for LX450, market is not big enough to justify for it. You can fit the LC Depo by replacing the LX grille to the LC grille, swap the badge and you are golden! ;)

Sweet I look forward to hearing on the RHD lights!

thank you!

Dan

Interested in availability for:

Headlight with clear corners $219 shipped
Clear Blinker set $39 shipped
LED Taillight ( smoke ) $95 shipped

Am I correct in that replaces all the exterior lights? Mine are all getting pretty shabby (1993 FZJ80) so I figured I would upgrade instead of just replacing them.

Thx!

I want a set of headlights clear corners, clear blinkers and if you can get the clear instead of smoke led tail light, a set of those too. Please advise.

Just to confirm here, because there is a yellow note below the picture above saying they are not available. Are they available for LC?

Interested in availability for:

Headlight with clear corners $219 shipped
Clear Blinker set $39 shipped
LED Taillight ( smoke ) $95 shipped

Am I correct in that replaces all the exterior lights? Mine are all getting pretty shabby (1993 FZJ80) so I figured I would upgrade instead of just replacing them.

Thx!

Yes that is correct. I can place an order since there are members who are interested, will get back to you in a few days with updated price and ETA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom