Day run Sat. Oct. 10th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys not sure if this is the right area to post. I am in AZ but I am not a member of any clubs. If this is not the proper area to post this I apologize. Looking to make a day run on Sat. I have a 91 land cruise on 34s and buddy has 2015 tacoma with 3" lift 34" tires rear locker and rock sliders. I live on the west side and he is in east mesa. I am willing to drive out there and he is willing to drive over here. We have done back way to crown king, elvis, sunflower mine, smiley rock, box canyon and coke ovens. Any suggestions on trails to run? Also if anyone is interested in going they are welcome to come along.

Hey guys not sure if this is the right area to post. I am in AZ but I am not a member of any clubs. If this is not the proper area to post this I apologize. Looking to make a day run on Sat. I have a 91 land cruise on 34s and buddy has 2015 tacoma with 3" lift 34" tires rear locker and rock sliders. I live on the west side and he is in east mesa. I am willing to drive out there and he is willing to drive over here. We have done back way to crown king, elvis, sunflower mine, smiley rock, box canyon and coke ovens. Any suggestions on trails to run? Also if anyone is interested in going they are welcome to come along.
Hi Taco!

Posting here about upcoming trail runs kinda make you a member automatically:bounce: - fer $20 you can also get a tee shirt :)

I can't go this weekend as I'm off to New Mexico but good luck with your run and thanks for finding the site and posting the invitation. Lots of good folks on the forum.

Right on man. Right out side of t or c. That looks like a fun event. I asked because we are originally from there. So always curious when people head that way.

Trying to get ready for a trip out of town following weekend otherwise might be interested, but Crown King might be nice now that it's cooling off. Where you go make sure you have State Trust land permit if your crossing any STL. Table Mesa Rd north of New River is area I won't risk without one.

May24 - Table Mesa = Ticket, ARS13-1302(B) - Trespass w/o Trust Land Permit
Thanks for looking out. Done crown king a few times now so looking to try some new trails.

Going to head to table mesa and start off on raw deal then see where the day takes us. Going to meet at chevron off carefree highway and 17 at 8:30 if anyone wants to go.

Ran raw deal then went out towards the river. Checked out a few hills and trails. Had a great time.
uploadfromtaptalk1444514425116.jpeg
uploadfromtaptalk1444514442313.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom