Daily funny pics (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

you know what this is:
upload_2016-11-17_10-39-58.png

So you might be exempt from the above.

Nothing to do with hate really, more like cautious fear of who will be running things in 20 years when I hope that I can retire. Not counting on even SS at this point as the lame azzez on disability because they are bi polar are eating that up faster than it is paid into.

To quote Heather on the subject "Stephen Hawking is disabled and look at what he does with just his mind, my step sister is bipolar gets full disability,welfare,food stamps etc to the tune of over $2.3K a month and still can't keep the electricity on. Idiots"

upload_2016-11-17_8-59-2.png

If you guys are really that interested I could settle it right now ;)

EDIT: That wasn't very nice of me. No need to instigate, my apologies.

Last edited:
Uh-oh!
It was meant to be light-hearted in the same spirit as liberal feminist dance therapy.
I was not looking to start an inter-generational war (as an Xer we jut get forgotten about anyway) or a political battle.

I don't know what you ninnies are talking about, Al has ruined my whole afternoon. Everything else is eclipsed.
Having a hard time clearing that image from your head?

FB_IMG_1478017175863.jpg

4c2371256a7b85288eb4fc0c3ff64e45.png.jpeg

LOL Meme (9).jpg

She's not alone. We went to Heather's nephew's wedding last month, hipsters abounded. Unkempt beards abounded.

For some reason I'm now drawn to Land Rovers... it's almost instinctual or primal... Can't figure out why...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom