CVT Roof Top Tent group buy CLOSED (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

www.cascadiatents.com
CVT roof top tents!
541-312-8368

I talked with Bobby @ cascadia vehicle tents (CVT) and feel like he is giving us a great deal on a great product! I have no affiliation with CVT just to clear the air.

GROUP BUY DETAILS

20% off of your purchase

Maximum of 50 orders so drag your feet too long or you will miss it!

GROUP BUY DATES
(9-1 to 9-8)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE

1. Call 541-312-8368 to check inventory, but email to get on the list so there is a record.

2. Sign Up - Email CVT (sales@cascadiatents.com) put group buy as the subject. Then in your message include 1) Full Name, 2) Email, 3) IH8MUD Username, 4) In addition, you should reply to this thread stating you're interested.

DO NOT EMAIL IF YOU ARE A MAYBE. Only commited buyers should sign up so we can effectively determine the total number of participants.

3. Receive your Code - The first day of the order window, you will receive a code that can be used to place your order on the CVT website.

The number of codes will correlate to the number of people on the sign up list. Please do not share your code with others. If someone is interested that didn't get on the sign up list before the order window, they can email during the order window to receive a code. Codes will only be active during the specified order window.

4. Place your order- You can use the supplied promo code online at cascadiatents.com.com to place your order. The code will be valid on all accessories, add-ons, and of course the Roof Top tents

5. Your order should ship quickly but please remember there may be a slight delay due to the large number of orders going out.

If you need to communicate with CVT regarding your order feel free to call them 541-312-8368 or email them at the above email address.

Be sure to thank the fine folks at CVT for doing this group buy!

Last edited:
I had asked in the other thread and not sure if the question was answered before it was deleted: I remember seeing at least two models of CVT hard top tents previously, but can't find them on their website. Did they stop making them?

We do also have some new items is stock.

solar-light-outside-1.jpg

CVT_CASCADIA_VEHICLE_ROOF_TOP_TENTS_MT_THIELSEN_BEST_JEEPS_CARS_TRUCKS11-600x400.jpg

CVT_CAMPING_PORTABLE_CHANGING_SHOWER_ROOM_CASCADIA_VEHICLE_TENTS,8.JPG

IMG_4234.JPG

I am really looking forward to getting a tent!

I had asked in the other thread and not sure if the question was answered before it was deleted: I remember seeing at least two models of CVT hard top tents previously, but can't find them on their website. Did they stop making them?
I too am interested in knowing if the hard top tents have been discontinued due to all of the quality issues.

I too am interested in knowing if the hard top tents have been discontinued due to all of the quality issues.
Bobby is away from his computer this weekend so I can't get you an answer. I haven't been able to find any posts that showed any quality issues except for a few of the first tent produced. Bobby stepped up and took care of the problem so what more can you ask for.
CVT Mt. Baker RTT Long Term Eval

Just looked at CVT page and didn't see the hard top tents being advertised?

Bobby should be back tomorrow but at the moment there are no hard shell tents for sale by CVT, but that is subject to change :)

Yep gonna order mine tomorrow,just got to decide which one!

Trying to place an order today...

Yup, after thinking it didn't like my cell phone I then tried an iPad at home and had the same issue. Problem was solved after a phone call... Next purchase will be one of their hard top tents, hopefully on another sale...

Last edited:
Just ordered mine, if you have trouble with website call them. The website told me an internal error had occurred but called and talked to Amy and she helped me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom