CV BOOT TORN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

interesting.......I reckon they upgraded or changed something.........Hopefully for the better??

Yeah, if you notice the date on mine (when I bought it) was 2011.

Ya know, sometimes cheaper is not always better. And I am not talking quality cause both would be OEM.
But even after spending thousands at Toy of Dallas, they are not going to come to your rescue if you called. Right?
Not bustin yer balls , just offering a perspective to maybe learn something from.
It's like shopping at the corner store close to your house, maybe a little more money than the huge chain grocery 7 miles away, But you could call the corner store owner and he would let you in at 2am because your kid was sick and you "Needed" something and you had no transportation.

Yeah I get it, it's about the $$$. If you need a heart transplant would you shop for a discount surgeon?

Huh?? These are the exact same Toyota axles that homeboy quoted me........Made in Japan - Factory Toyota prices. I found em for 350.00 a piece which just happened to be 50.00 + cheaper per axle.

Not sure how that's shopping at the Dollar Tree nor tracking on your analogy with the heart surgeon. He wasn't going to be doing anything any more special than Toyota of Dallas...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom