Custom leaf springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Alcan springs are what we put on the Bleaus taco

We gave them the dimensions and asked for 7" lift and that's what we got

They flex very well and seem to be holding up very well also

Current plan is to head to their shop in Grand Junction my first week off work after the Round-Up and let 'em measure, weigh, and cypher whatever the hell they want. :cool:

And then just ease over 'round Moab while they build 'em. :clap:

Gonna send 'em an email this afternoon with some pics and a brief description so they can see what they got comin'. :eek:

:flamingo:

Very good they should be able to take care of you
I wonder if the will install them for you after they build them

Email response says no problem makin' me up a set of the rear springs to hold up my home's heavy ass. 'Round 8 hun'erd bucks includin' some new bushin's and 'bout a 3 to 4 week lead time on gettin' 'em built. They don't do installs at the fac'try but use a shop down the street for that so all good. :cool:

Mite try to get the deal rollin' come first of March so I can get 'em bolted on first of April as I start slowly migratin' my way from the desert country up into the mountain country. :steer:

This here deal's gettin' easier by the minute. :clap:

Gentleman says they done got blueprints made for the 6" Superduty rear springs so all he wants from me is the overall weight and weight at each axle. I believe I can get them figures at damned-near any truck stop. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom