Custom Cups (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

HeavyD

GOLD Star
Threads
Hi guys, we have a customer that makes stainless steel tumblers and coolers similar to Yeti's. They can do custom logos and was wondering if anyone would be interested in some with the Appalachia Cruisers logo? Our costs for the 20 oz would be appox. $24 each and the 30 oz would be about $27 each, which includes the $5 each charge for the added logo. I think the minimum order is 12 cups and I can ask but I believe they only do black. If you guys are interested I can get specific prices, lead time, etc. Whatever they charge me, that's what I would sell them for.

Thanks,
Darren

Here are some pics:
IMG_1274.JPG
IMG_1275.JPG

I'm always looking for new coffee cups. Anything like the Ozark Mountain ones, like them better than the Yeti's. Price for the OM are nice also. You may want to put this on Appalachia Cruiser Facebook page. Some of our guys don't get on mud as much but are frequent flyers on FB

Thanks Ryan, I'm not a FB guy or I would post it there. Not a big deal, we just got ours at the office and they are actually pretty cool. I may bring mine to the next meeting and see if there is any interest.

Is that the falls on the Tellico in your profile picture?

Yes sir!

I like that and would be interested in a couple. Sorry I didn't see this sooner to discuss at the meet tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom