Custom 94' Toyota Pickup Rock Crawler (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought this a little over a year ago. Its been an amazing truck but unfortunately I can’t find the time to enjoy it. It pretty much sits in the garage now.

$8,500

Here are the details:

Custom 1994 Toyota Pickup rock crawler.

Motor: 22RE, 112,000 miles Schnider Cam, K/N filter, NW Performance Header, New at 100k: Timing chain, steel guides, tensioner and pulleys also new belts and hoses, EGR Valve, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. Optima Yellow Top battery.

Trans: 5 speed Toyota, new clutch around 100k, dual Toyota transfer cases with Advance Adapter Marlin 4:7:1 in the 2nd case, CV joint drivelines front and rear, extra long splines in the front so it will NOT come out at full articulation.

Axles: Toyota axles, trussed, braced and diff guards welded on. Bobby Longfield Chromoly 30 spline axle shafts, Lockers front and rear, 5:29 Yukon gears, Marlin Cross over steering, re-enforced p/s box at the frame. Warn hubs. New front pads and calipers around 100k.

Suspension: All-Pro Off Road SAS kit, 85’ front axle. Wheel base stretched to 102”, full custom track bar in the rear with 4” All-Pro long travel springs. Greasable shackles, Rancho RS9000 all 4 corners, 8 way adjustable up front, 5 way in the rear. Rear shocks custom inboarded, custom front shocks hoops with 14” travel

Tires & wheels: 37”-12.5-15 Goodyear MTR’s balanced, approx 10k on them, 15” Trail Ready beadlocks with Alcoa aluminum wheels, 3.5” back space with 1” spacers. 36” spare with aluminum wheel, 99% tread on it.

Body: Factory doors with custom made half doors. One off custom flat bed, all 1.5” dom tubing, with aluminum d-plate removable centers. Custom rock sliders that support entire weight of truck, custom tube bumper with Warn M8000 winch with 100’ cable. In cab steering column mounted winch controls. Custom fuel filler and breather tube. Axle breather tubes mounted on bed with filters. Rocks lights mounted underneath on all side. LED blinkers and tail lights. Hi-lift mounted to bed behind the cab.

Interior: SR5 truck with bucket seats and factory tach. Grant steering wheel, CD player with 3” speakers in dash and 6x9 behind the seats. CB mounted between the seats. Huskey floor liners and factory carpet.

There is slight rock rash behind the doors on the cab. Does not affect opening/closing of the doors.

The truck is 100% TURN KEY. It needs absolutely nothing!! It can be driven anywhere. Speedometer is dead on and is very comfortable to drive.

Additional photos can be seen here.

http://gs105.photobucket.com/groups/m240/CB2TNNVYPD/

$9,500

Located in Birmingham, AL.
(205) 541-2584
1994 Truck.jpg
1994 Truck1.jpg
1994 Truck4.jpg

Last edited:
I want your truck so badly. I have the money , but have no justification for it... at all... Better luck this time dude!

Man someone needs this truck. Its awesome. DD Driver / Work Truck / Extreme Rock Crawler. Its a do it all truck.

Eric,

I can't believe this awesome truck is still hanging around.

WTH is going on?????? Guess everyone has their panties in a wad over the economy. I can relate.......my hours have been cut back and all OT has been DOA for some time.
One thing that kills the truck for me is NO AC. It would be a 90% DD for me right now. It gets hot as hell down here in Augusta.

This is not intended to be an insult, but the best I can do right now is 8K.
PM me if you want to talk further. Not trying to be a smart ass, but I have a 1997 Saturn SL-1 that gets 30-32 mpg in town. I love that part !!!!!!!!!!!!!
102,000 miles AC, auto, new michelins. ( I believe in good tires)
Don't know if you are looking/considering any trades.
How about a .44 caret (sp) diamond wedding ring. Appraised at $3500 a few years ago. Not sure what it is worth now.

Would you sell it w/o the custom bed ?? Just a thought.
I know the wheelbase is not stock, but I prefer the stock bed.
A stock bed would need to be altered to fit of course.........

Thanks

I want your truck so badly. I have the money , but have no justification for it... at all... Better luck this time dude!

Jesus dude, buy it. Justification ?? WTH do you need that for???
This is one of the coolest and best deals I have seen on the east coast of MUD for a long time.

HFS, loan me the money and I'll but it.

Eric,

I re-read your original post and you list it as having F&R lockers.
Do you know what kind of lockers are in it??? I looked at the pics and did not see any air lines (ARB) going down to the diffs or any interior pics of ARB type switches, so I guess it must have Detroits, or Loc-Rites in it ????????????
Do you have any reciepts from the original build ???

Thanks again

Eric,

I can't believe this awesome truck is still hanging around.

WTH is going on?????? Guess everyone has their panties in a wad over the economy. I can relate.......my hours have been cut back and all OT has been DOA for some time.
One thing that kills the truck for me is NO AC. It would be a 90% DD for me right now. It gets hot as hell down here in Augusta.

This is not intended to be an insult, but the best I can do right now is 8K.
PM me if you want to talk further. Not trying to be a smart ass, but I have a 1997 Saturn SL-1 that gets 30-32 mpg in town. I love that part !!!!!!!!!!!!!
102,000 miles AC, auto, new michelins. ( I believe in good tires)
Don't know if you are looking/considering any trades.
How about a .44 caret (sp) diamond wedding ring. Appraised at $3500 a few years ago. Not sure what it is worth now.

Would you sell it w/o the custom bed ?? Just a thought.
I know the wheelbase is not stock, but I prefer the stock bed.
A stock bed would need to be altered to fit of course.........

Thanks

Mo Rocks - I would like to just sell the truck outright - not really looking for any kinda trading. I also want too keep the truck together. This thing is way too nice / unique to split it up.

The lowest I want to take right now is $8,750. Let me know if interested.

Eric

Eric,

I re-read your original post and you list it as having F&R lockers.
Do you know what kind of lockers are in it??? I looked at the pics and did not see any air lines (ARB) going down to the diffs or any interior pics of ARB type switches, so I guess it must have Detroits, or Loc-Rites in it ????????????
Do you have any reciepts from the original build ???

Thanks again

I am not 100% sure on the type of Lockers - I was told Detroit Ez Lockers when I bought the truck. They work great with no issues. It feels like the rear is always engaged when turning on the street but it does not bind like my friends Toyota who has a spool in the rear end.

I do not have receipts for the work. I bought the truck sight unseen from Montana and it was originally built in Oregon. I have had no reason to doubt the work that has been done. It is a first class build. Everything functions like a factory built vehicle.

I hope this answers any questions.

Mo Rocks - I would like to just sell the truck outright - not really looking for any kinda trading. I also want too keep the truck together. This thing is way too nice / unique to split it up.

The lowest I want to take right now is $8,750. Let me know if interested.

Eric

I am not 100% sure on the type of Lockers - I was told Detroit Ez Lockers when I bought the truck. They work great with no issues. It feels like the rear is always engaged when turning on the street but it does not bind like my friends Toyota who has a spool in the rear end.

I do not have receipts for the work. I bought the truck sight unseen from Montana and it was originally built in Oregon. I have had no reason to doubt the work that has been done. It is a first class build. Everything functions like a factory built vehicle.

I hope this answers any questions.

Eric,

Thanks for your replys. I understand not wanting to split it up. I am partly just thinking of a way to get the price into my range. And as I mentioned, I like stock looking beds, but the tube bed is way better for wheelin.
I did not think you would want to trade for a SATURN of all things.....I was mentioning it more as a joke than anything.....but the wedding ring is a beautiful one if you ever need one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bounce::bounce2:
Even though you do not have reciepts, I am sure by the looks of the pics you have posted the truck is a quality piece. No biggie on the lockers........but I would go for ARBs if given the choice !!!

Let me think things over around here and call you/PM you.
I am still trying to pull this off while I still really need to be putting a roof on the house.

Houses.......American Dream my :censor:
You get to be your own landlord 24/7. !!!!!!!!!
Had to R&R the waterheater last month !!
Just spent 6K last winter on new carpet and flooring for the:princess:
It seems like it is always something.
I am trying to catch a break so I can buy your toy.

Last edited:
You have a PM

All right guys, I'm lowering the price to $8,500.

This is a fully turnkey Rock Crawler. I would drive this truck anywhere with no hesitation. It goes down the Interstate very smooth and performs flawlessly off road. It needs absolutely nothing.

Here is a current pic from today. It hasn't moved in over a month. Some one really needs this vehicle.

Today.jpg

BUMP !!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom