CUSTOM BUMPERS FOR SALE (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
NOTICE:

All Trail Tailor bumper designs have been sold to another company effective 6/1/2018. I signed all the papers this past week. I can and will accept bumper orders until 5/30/2018. The lead times are several weeks out due to other orders. I have no idea what the company's plans are for the designs, if any. Papers are signed and this is a done deal.

The only bumpers I will continue to make and were not part of the sale are the FRONT (ONLY) 200 series bumper. If you are interested in a 200 FRONT (ONLY) bumper please contact me.

Thank you all for your continued support.

EDIT-- 4-17-2019 --- NEW DESIGNS ARE COMING OUT SOON! STARTING WITH THE 60 AND 100 SERIES.

Jason

200 FRONT BUMPERS

(GEN 1) Early 2008-2015

IMG_20180318_174336367.jpg

(GEN 2) 2015 to current

GEN 2 Side PS3.jpg

Last edited:
Keep in mind guys like me who have ditched the Tupperware (flares).

Yes sir, when someone orders from me, I have a "few" questions about their rigs. This being one of them. Just a matter of shaving a little on each side.. :grinpimp: All part of the service/ fabrication.

J

Working on an 80 rear swing out?

JV, Yes I hope to have the prototype complete soon. Here is the start. Will have 1/4 protection, none and up to 2 swingouts, customer preference.

Tire carrier, Hi-Lift, ladder and jerry can/cooler options will be available. Also working on a BBQ as well.

J

can't wait to see one of the all PC'd up and out on the road.

can't wait to see one of the all PC'd up and out on the road.

Thanks K I'm ready to see one too HA! I plan on spraying Monstaliner on my personal armor and see what it looks like and holds up. I've heard good things on the other forums about its longevity and durability. If I like everything, I'll offer as a coating option.

reevesci, i think i just sent you a PM...not sure if it did it correctly being my first time. Questions about the swing out you just finished and shipped.

T, yes I got it. Let me know if I can help with any other questions.

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom