CSC'rs: Show and tell camping/wheeling/expedition gear (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do it @murf !!! I've heard great things, especially for side sleepers and giant people (6ft +) like me. I'll post with the results next weekend.

I have thought about it too. Group buy?!?

Sunblock Irish strength

And a peeler for a few days later.

20160617_223700.jpg

:eek: Daaaaaaaam

looking for some input please,,,. Since most of the time I'm driving solo on runs, I'm looking at some front seat storage options. Something within arms reach and can stow my loose items on the front of my passenger seat that seems to slide around due to being loose. Anyone have anything like this or thoughts?

some that I'm looking at: (seat back storage flipped to the front)

5.11 Tactical Wingman Patrol Bag
Amazon.com: Smittybilt 5661001 GEAR Black Front Seat Cover: Automotive

The molle is nice but then you have to buy the storage pouches separately for those items that don't have a belt clip attached
MOLLE Seat-Back Panel 18''x22''
then get MOLLE Vests - Tactical Pouches

looking for some input please,,,. Since most of the time I'm driving solo on runs, I'm looking at some front seat storage options. Something within arms reach and can stow my loose items on the front of my passenger seat that seems to slide around due to being loose. Anyone have anything like this or thoughts?

The molle is nice but then you have to buy the storage pouches separately for those items that don't have a belt clip attached

These are handy, I used to have one. Soft so it doesn't rattle and no straps to deal with.

The Original Denim Cab Organizer | Iowa80.com

I've got a backpack that's got MOLLE on the front. I keep a lot of stuff in it. I put in the seat and just hang it from a small bungee connected to the headrest.

Duluth trading post used to have some front seat organizers.

You're going to pay extra for "tacticool" stuff from 5.11.

thanks...now to think of it , I have several nice backpacks that I can use. A great simple solution!

Take the passenger seat out like I do & build a cabinet! :hillbilly:

Personally I'd stay away from EVERYTHING that says "S*ittybilt" on it.

Several of us constantly extol the virtues of the Exped Megamat. It's definitely the best sleeping pad and totally worth the cost.

It works great in your vehicle or on the ground.

It even fits in the window seat at the hospital.
1471025013163870252176.jpg

Epic

And why do you need to have your own sleeping pad at the hospital?

This is a great testimonial, by our very own Otter pop. Exped mat is really a go anywhere product that allows you a great nights sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom