CSC Random picture thread (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ Cruiser with Con Ferr rack?

image.jpeg

20160318_155516_zpsmd6800pz.jpg

A little rock rash...

I have something to finish the look. When I bought my FJ45 twenty years ago the PO had drilled a hole in the chrome spear on the hood and mounted part of the football trophy that was a quarterback throwing.

Awesome!

Who started this trend anyway?
DSC_0265.JPG

Cruised up Mt Elden for an evening sunset picnic mid-week. View attachment 1244886

Since when is the road up Mt Eden open? Your talking about the east side off Fort Valley Road (180)? I'm still upset they closed down Dry Lake Hills to motorized vehicles back in the eighties. Not enough traffic it couldn't have shared it with mountain bikes. Most the motorized traffic was on Schultz Pass Road where Mountain bikes had their own path.:meh:

Since when is the road up Mt Eden open? Your talking about the east side off Fort Valley Road (180)? I'm still upset they closed down Dry Lake Hills to motorized vehicles back in the eighties. Not enough traffic it couldn't have shared it with mountain bikes. Most the motorized traffic was on Schultz Pass Road where Mountain bikes had their own path.:meh:

It has been open every year since I moved here in 2003. Other than seasonal winter closures, have at it. Schultz Pass Rd and Elden LO Rd split just off of Hwy 180 in Cheshire.

Yes, Schultz Pass Rd, and the old Weatherford Rd below the gas pipeline are the only dirt roads still open in the Dry Lake Hills.

It has been open every year since I moved here in 2003. Other than seasonal winter closures, have at it. Schultz Pass Rd and Elden LO Rd split just off of Hwy 180 in Cheshire.

Yes, Schultz Pass Rd, and the old Weatherford Rd below the gas pipeline are the only dirt roads still open in the Dry Lake Hills.

Interesting I always remember it being closed only open to FS and anyone who worked on the all the communication equipment at the top. I know where the turn off is on Schultz Pass Rd. Well before the old Flagstaff Country Club which I doubt there is any trace of anymore. Went to a company Christmas party there in the seventies. Burned down not long after and never rebuilt. Don't get me started on the Weatherford Rd. Drove up to Doyle Saddle in the seventies and early eighties. It dated back to early in the last century and has a history as a road not a trail from the beginning. But that's nothing new for the FS, turning historic roads into foot paths.

Few pictures from north eastern part of the state. Little snow from last weekend's storm.
20160419_134829_zpsu7uhcm4z.jpg
20160419_105312_zpsqbgmgcur.jpg
20160419_135336_zps4xp7yeuu.jpg
20160419_150610_zpsileqplo1.jpg

I saw this on a local Toyota car club member and thought it was cool

1126141419_resized.jpg

Group buy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom