CSC Random picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

How did this individual make it this far in life without seriously harming himself or others?

IMG_1862.JPG

^^^ OK, I give up. Nissan?

Couldn't help but look at this picture and think of every movie they made afterwards.
image.jpg
Saw it in the lobby of an old theatre in Canada.

ok, ok guys, dont start swingin' canes!

That is funny coming from someone who clearly recognized all the faces.

You got me there. Quick check showed Patrick Swayze past away almost six years ago. Been over fifteen years since he landed his plane in Prescott Valley on a street in a new subdivision. How time flies doesn't seem that long ago. Now I'm wondering was this to long ago that most members won't remember the story that went with it.:hmm: Damn I'm old.:crybaby:

ok, ok guys, dont start swingin' canes!

Great next run I go on run I planned to bring my walker now to keep up my image I have to use a cane instead.:bang::rolleyes:

image.jpg
One thing here is not like the other... I looked and there was not a "NO TOYOTA" sign :)

a few shots from this past weekend at Canyon de Chelly

Unfortunately, did not drive through the bottom, just did the rim roads.

Why use a heat gun? I figure one run down the road will shrink it..
Nissan rat chew.JPG

Think I am done chasing rodent issues on the kid's car. Once I found another temp sender under a bracket, I found the wire some rodent chewed through. Of course they always munch at a major junction in the harness.

Try the rodent strobe, they seem to work according to feedback I've received

They do work, for a short period but get used to it.

After batting 500 on the Nissan, I decided to look at the rear wiper on the 4-runner (Daughter came home the other day and said it was missing). Someone ripped off the wiper and twisted the **** out of the blade......
Then I found this:
101_1701.jpg

:bang: Pissant little punk bastids. :mad:

And this........

Tends to ruin one's weekend:meh:

101_1702.jpg

Infuriating. How much would you want to bet if you caught the little bast... the parents would blame you for turning them in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom