CSC Random picture thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

taken in Payson a month or so ago

20150614_085025.jpg

While I was In Dallas this past weekend I had the pleasure of hanging out with these ladies.. Twin turbo A8 and a few twin turbo Lambos.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1436977500.829009.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1436977519.964428.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1436977539.811124.jpg

Wasn't this FJ40 on CL? You looking for another one?

Don't need another FJ40 but that place looks like it would have some nice shop space. Too bad the original signage isn't there.

not sure about CL, it was seen just driving through Payson. That would be a cool building to have a shop in!

I heard the stage set was interesting which slowly morphed into old school props

I bet it was good!

Yeah, it was their 40th anniversary show, and likely last tour. The playlist and set basically worked it's way through their albums in reverse, ending up with Working Man. I've been going to see them since they're Moving Pictures tour when I was in Jr High.

holy :censor:!!

Check this out - coolest thing Ive seen this week

1965 El Camino w/ a 327. the boss bought it for his wife and I got to drive it around. Was temped to smoke the rear tires but thought better of it - lol

elcamino.jpg
elcamino1.jpg

Hey Murph,
How do I get my hands on a clear frameable copy of that Argosy cover? I'd pay some dime for one.

you got PM

Smaller meat and coil over would be the bomb.:hmm:

A crowd of fans at Poland’s Rally Rzeszowski got an unpleasant surprise. Driver Łukasz Byśkiniewicz lost control of his car, plowing into a spectator area just off the course. Miraculously, no one was hit as the entire crowd hustled out of the car’s way.

This could be the luckiest wipeout ever, because it looks thisclose to ending far worse than it did. Two fans went the opposite way from the rest of the crowd: a man and a small boy. The boy wanted to follow the crowd, but the man, not so much. The man yanked the boy out of harm’s way just in time.

Pheeeeeew!

I was in Golden, CO today and went by Slee Off Road
IMG_2135.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom