CSC Random picture thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

the new phones take better pictures than most cameras Ive owned in the past.

Which is a real shame. Anybody can take a picture with their phone, crank it through photoshop, and look like a hero. I still kinda miss actual film. Getting the good Kodak slide film, taking the time to compose and set the camera, then taking it to Grand Canyon color lab to (expensively) develop it. And usually feeling a pretty good sense of accomplishment. Notice I said "kinda". Back then on a trip I'd take about 144 pics max. Latest trip to Death Valley, we took a combined total of over 10,000. No joke. Now, a large majority were GoPro pics but still.

How true Marc, I love using Film but it is SO expensive to develop. These days, there is no need to pick and choose where to take a picture like with film. With digital, it is easy to be shutter happy. (10,000...really?! That is ALOT!)

Eric, I just checked while I was posting the Death Valley trip. Almost 17,000. We were constantly dumping flash cards to my Toughbook even though we had 32GB cards. Crazy.

Spotted NW Tucson area, anyone from here?

80 series.jpg

60 percent humidity and -17 dew point? I hope I will never have to wrap my head around that, as I cannot now...

Damn, stay inside :eek:

Outside the house Wednesday morning. Courtesy NASA.

IMG_9847_zps1iylucrt.jpg

There is a guy that comes in that would insist no such scientific explaination holds water and would go on to say that that is really chemicals released into the atmosphere from our government to keep the population sick and under control. Same with airplane contrails (nothing to do with condensation physics) and the "fog" on Superbowl morning. (that was poison for the masses assembled, nothing to do with dewpoint).

:slap::confused:

Got paranoia? o_O

My sister spotted this 40 in Verrado today.
0302151734.jpg

Saw this custom Caddy at the Home Depot last weekend - I'd rock that boat! :steer:

0215151814_resized.jpg
0215151815_resized.jpg

Change oil much?! o_O

0224150739a_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom