CSC Random picture thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:crybaby: :(

Got this picture from a police officer aquaintence of a Troopy in a crash the other night....

View attachment 957062

thats soo sad but i cant help but vulture ... whats the chances that that will end up in a lot around here? :oops: that looks like a complete hydrocarb system to me

The bring a trailer ad looks identical and they couldve purchased it back in August. What a shame. hope he had it insured for replacement value.

The bring a trailer ad looks identical and they couldve purchased it back in August. What a shame. hope he had it insured for replacement value.

yeah all the way down to the winch around the bull bar, wish we could find the guy and hear the outcome

IMG_0347.JPG

Last edited:
I hope those are American, not Russian, in light of Russia announcing they are going to extend long range bomber flights all the way to the Gulf of Mexico!

I hope those are American, not Russian, in light of Russia announcing they are going to extend long range bomber flights all the way to the Gulf of Mexico!

Dont know but I id like the :beer:84Q cooler rack on the rear

Is this modern art?

You know that big ugly road that goes up the southeast side of the white tanks mountains? This is what it looks like from the north side.
1117095722.jpg

Having lunch with LCP at Lucky Boy hamburgers today and what do we see? A familiar sight of a Jeep being pushed out of the roadway...

I hear the optional rear window heater works well for keeping your hands warm while pushing it in the cold country ~ :rolleyes:

heep.jpg

Soda cup notwithstanding, some fall color..

101_1541.jpg

for you bike aficionado's

Rental mngr Claire here at the dealership and her husband love all things Japanese and are buying some unique things. Here is an imported "Land Slider" folding suitcase bike. Rear drum brake, etc. very well put together. It also has German valve stems that you cant air up without the vavle adapter.

Thought is was interesting...

1126141418_resized.jpg

^ He was wearing this AZ TEQ shirt. Gotta get me one!

1126141419_resized.jpg

Saw this Christmasy VW Bus in the neighborhood when I was going to the store for some final Turkey day items...

1126141944_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom