CSC Random picture thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

tumblr_mhf2xoqOBe1qe0lqqo1_1280.jpg

Milk snake from the trail today:
image.jpg

Sucks when you model grows up and is off being a teenager..

Juvenile King on the hairy arm...

101_1528.jpg

Way better with the wonderful child...

000_0021.jpg

Cool!

Snapped a pic of my daughter, Becca, jumping at a local horse show. She now runs an equestrian business, and is doing pretty well for a rookie, self-employed, 18 year old. Putting in a plug for Bay Bridge Equestrian.

_MG_0009 copy.jpg

Went hunting out by Hewitt Canyon. Terrible scenery

IMG_1562.JPG

Just got home from the east rim area (Alpine south to Hannigan's Meadow).
Forgot the camera, crappy cell phone pics do no justice...
Black River at FS 25;
Black River.jpg

Cool plant that I had no idea is native to the area. A blurry image, but I know someone here can I.D it.:cool:

plant.jpg

Also ran across several of these (some were just posts);

FS Sign.jpg

Pretty sure they were the same signs sloan posted back in 2010;

Title should be tax dollars up in smoke...

Obama $ at work.jpg

Went hunting out by Hewitt Canyon. Terrible scenery

View attachment 955720

Did you notice any drilling or bulldozing activity out there? The copper mines are supposed to be doing several dozen test/sample locations in the area. John

:crybaby: :(

Got this picture from a police officer aquaintence of a Troopy in a crash the other night....

LCRHD.jpg

Last edited:
:crybaby: :(

Got this picture from a police officer aquaintence of a Troopy in a crash the other night....

View attachment 957062
This may be a coincidence but the other day, Tuesday late afternoon a troopie (right had drive) was 2 lanes over by me and had Washington plates on it. Did not have time to snap a photo of it but I bet this is the one I saw. Damm another crusier off the road - thats sucks...

Did you notice any drilling or bulldozing activity out there? The copper mines are supposed to be doing several dozen test/sample locations in the area. John

Hi John,

I did not see any of that kind of activity, but it was Sunday, and I didn't go that far down the trail this time.

GB

Fj55 on a side road near Jerome, AZ

fj55.jpg

Saw a Morgan (?) on the freeway coming back today from picking up a donated door panel part from Mtkreitz

thanks again Mike :clap:

morgan.jpg
morgan1.jpg

I think you're just showing off that new slippery smooth paint of yours Murf! :hillbilly:

And where's the "dislike" button for the crashed 40. So sad. I have seen him too on Ray Rd/McClintock.

Sold Dad's 1950 Ford 8N tractor today with all the many implements. Ended up selling it to a great guy who we surprisingly had a lot in common and even married a friend of mine from many years ago - small world!

Ill miss that old tractor - it was very handy to have around and made light work of heavy jobs! Glad it went to a good home ~

tractor.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom