CSC members page - who is who (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
[Edit] You can now submit your information online using this submission form.

I am going to start building the CSC members page. I will need the following info from our members:
  • Name
  • ih8mud handle
  • CSC member number (if you know)
  • Member since [Insert year] (if you know)
  • Year, make, model of your vehicle(s)
    • Please include some texts/story with it, i.e. why and how you got it, mods lists ....
  • Picture(s) of your vehicle(s)
  • Picture(s) of you (optional)
  • Other things that you want people to know ....
Please email the above info to medtro AT copperstatecruisers.com

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
medtro

Last edited:
If we want to join is it best to wait until the June meeting or send the check and form that is on the CSC home page? :clap:

Thanks
Shawn

Copy That

Thanks

Shawn

No problem Shawn. We are still in the works of setting up PayPal to take membership fees. Cash seems to be working best right now since the entire application is automated. You will get an e-mail with a member number at the bottom auto assigned and LandCruiserPhil gets a membership e-mail sent to him letting him know what swag you will be needing at the next meet.

Just curious where did you see the old application form still posted? I think most of the links have been removed but I am sure a few are still floating around.

Sorry I dont remember for sure. It was either on the CSC web site or a link one of the members had that took me to the site.

Hey Medtro,

Tried to send you my bio and info but the system says your mailbox is full. Let me know if you're still looking for info or not.

Forgot about this project. Check your inbox... :D

Nice! Now we will know more about Creepy Uncle. ;)

LOL! He's very generous with candy...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom