CSC Chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you sure he wasn't doing research on fat naked farmers?

I'm just sayin' . . .

Think we are safe there.:lol:

My first thought, "Gawd that's got to itch"...

I have tag (found in the p.o. box today). Most of all I am looking forward to some time off, and checking out some new country near the upper end of Aravaipa Canyon this fall.:bounce::bounce2:

Lucky dog!

New restoration project....
Mom's Saddle.jpg

My mother (now 86) sent me home today with the saddle she bought used as a teenager. I remember as a kid tossing this over "Dusty's back" and trying to hang on when it was time to head home. It has been in a tack room for 50 years, "dusty" fits.

Nice.

Funny, we had a Palomino growing up also named Dusty

I'll be impressed when it's installed in the 40. Imagine, the shifter between your legs, stirrups for the gas and brake and a whip to work the clutch.

The true iron horse 40:bounce::bounce2:

You would be the envy of some people.:hillbilly::pig::smokin:

"Strip Mining Prevents Forest Fires!" "Stop Continental Drift!"
"Tuff Schist" "Reunite Gondwanaland"

i like your sig line LOL

Last edited:
After reading the new LC article, why does the image form of a couple out off-roading while dressed in a tux and gown? Wait, I got it -- it's just in case there is a problem on the freeway when heading to a premiere!! Everyone knows the Drysdale's back yard and pool are tough to drive through.

The article had this Easter egg:

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/toyota-is-re-releasing-the-land-cruiser-70-in-all-its-1-1626594547

Writer doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. The LC was made irrelevant by Lexus? Last I checked, the LX is the only Lexus that is still a rebadged Toyota. Bemoan the demise of the US LCs all you want, soft Americans are to blame, not Lexus.

I worry that people will become dependent on gagetry vs using their own eyes and ears. Obviously technology can help us greatly but only if used as an assisting tool and not a replacement for responsible driving awareness

I worry that people will become dependent on gagetry vs using their own eyes and ears. Obviously technology can help us greatly but only if used as an assisting tool and not a replacement for responsible driving awareness

They are working to remove all control from you. I'd say in the next 10 years. Less people will be driving as we know it.

/this\ :(

Exactly why no vehicle should come with a rear view mirror forcing people to learn how to use their right side mirror and drive more safely.

Back to the computers driving you car deal... When I took driving class IN HIGH SCHOOL we were taught parallel parking, backing, lane changing, and how to drive a manual trans. And I was tested for parallel parking and backing when I took my driving test. Now, all they check for "skills" is whether or not you can do a 3-point turn.

Last week in downtown Tucson on Congress st, I parallel parked my Tacoma. I know, big deal, right? Had an audience of 3 millennials. "Nice parking, man". "Yup, no magic dash button needed, either!"

We've all gotten too soft.

Cars have been hacked, too.

Hackers Kill a Jeep... while driving

I got a copy of that. It's pretty funny to read. The performance statistics are impressively slow.

Would be an interesting 0-60 drag race with my '92. Terrific duo for an episode of Pinks.....

upload_2015-8-26_9-30-15.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom