Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
while driving my beige 40 to Folly for the weekend, I was spotted by a blue 40 headed toward W Ashley on Folly Rd near the connector. Wife & kids saw it a few minutes earlier also. He blew his horn at me, but I could only wave; need to run a wire to the horn from the relay....

I'll be on Folly til Sunday - if anyone happens to be out here, come say hi. 10 yr work party at Folly Bch / Chas County Park on Saturday.

Spotted a beefy FJ60 on Friday night coming off of Patriot Blvd turning left onto Ladspn Rd... too bad I was in the wife's SUV

Spotted another built up white 100 Series Toyota near the airport. He had a deluxe ARB front bumper. He waved since my truck looked just like his (built, same colors, etc). Then spotted another one on Hwy 61 (but we were in the wife's Venza that time).

This truck floats around the city marina. Pretty nice and rust free it has 280k.
image.jpg

Saw a white Land Cruiser today at Tractor Supply (Ravenal)...around 3:30pm towing a trailer. They pulled out and headed south on Hwy17. Offroad tires and looked like ARB on front. Could not see other mods. Two younger guys in it...in 20s or 30s.

Spotted this fella today - but I was in my F350....

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1414612019.951841.jpg

red FJ40 with white top in Walterboro today. I was leaving parents property on other side of Walterboro and had him behind me until he took shortcut over...I ended up behind him until I turned at Lowcountry Marine to go home. :)

@Brock - did it have white rear fender flares? I saw red-40 with white fender flares in W Ashley Wednesday night while sitting at Ms Roses...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom