Cruiser Spottings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I like mine better, even with the rust.

image-1388056183.jpg

I see Ron's 100 all the time on 526 when I'm heading home....btw starting Monday ill be at the toyota store on rivers as a service tech.

Met a guy today with an '85 fj60. He has had it for over 20 yrs and is looking to sell. Has around 200k, no visible rust. Interior is decent. Really cool guy, loves his cruiser but doesn't spend enough time with it. He is asking $7k. I would be all over it if it wasn't for the $$ part. PM for his info if interested.

Also saw a white 60 with black stripe on the hood in a random lot downtown past the tattooed moose last week, not there now. Any info?

Saw this one again today and spoke with the owner again. I first saw him at my neighborhood pool for a swim meet. I spoke with him and explained the club to him briefly. I saw him at a Mt.P car wash today and we spoke agin. He said he stopped by the forum and encouraged him to come to a meeting. He wanted to know if it's a family friendly club. I said yes, if Clayton doesn't come.
It's a BEAUTIFUL 60. I even said I would like to buy it. LOL

did not see a cruiser...but a cruiserhead. I saw Scott Johnson the other day this week in North Chuck near Noisette. I was tooling down road short cut to work and got stroked by radar gun....then cop sticks arm out window and yells BROCK!

Back up and is Scott Johnson...back in a vehicle for duty rather than adminstrative duty since he broke his back a couple or more years ago. Said he is still working on the TOMATO SOUP FJ62 but is his daily driver so not doing too much wheeling in it. Said DBENKE put 5 inch lift on his 62 so Scott is going to put his 2.5 inch lift on the tomatoe soup cruiser.

he looked like he was doing well......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sightings

Glad Scott is doing well and representing the 60 series well. I spotted this cruiser a couple of times on Lamboll St SOB. The Guineas Birds love it. I am think about making Georgio my new avatar

Summer 2013 Iphone 066.jpg

Summer 2013 Iphone 001.jpg

Last edited:
New guy here with a '94, live in Mt Pleasant. I'm trying to find out more about the Swamp Fox chapter, also saw the FB page.

Welcome! There's a thread called "Introduce yourself and your rig" if you would like to post pictures of your truck and tell us a little about yourself? We're about to have a meet at Bessinger's BBQ this weekend, you should come over and say hi. Are you new to the area?

I was downtown on King Street over the weekend and saw a powder blue FJ40. It was pulling a construction trailer and parked near the hotel. Looked pretty nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom