Cruiser Days July 23, Call for Volunteers! (and other stuff) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AJAEbj42

Gathering Speed....
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.ajae.ca
Hi CC Members!

Looking for a few volunteers to help run Cruiser Days this year! Post up the position you can help with. I will not be able to attend all day as our daughter is competing the BC Summer Games that day, so I'll be there to open up and cleanup, just so you know.

Volunteer positions:

1) Couple of people for parking. Take the $10 registration fee for non-CC members wishing to park in the event (CC members are free!). There is roadside parking in the park for non-members and the public
2) Couple of people to help Robert C. with lunch preparations.
3) Couple of people to help sell T-shirts, Raffle Tickets, and lunch Tickets (Lunch is $10 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under). Robert C. is cooking, so you know it's going to be good
4) Few people to help with setup
5) Photographer (Thanks Bill!)
6) First Aid attendant, must have first aid kit and supplies
7) Few people to help with cleanup, cleaning the grounds, emptying large garbage bins and putting bags in my trailer; I'll haul the garbage away. Thanks Jeff and Ruwi!

Anything else I've missed?

Oh, and I got 8 of these mugs made up for raffle prizes; I might add coffee cards or other items (suggestions appreciated!)
20160624_105004[2].jpg

Last edited:
Hi CC Members!

Looking for a few volunteers to help run Cruiser Days this year! Post up the position you can help with. I will not be able to attend all day as our daughter is competing the BC Summer Games that day, so I'll be there to open up and cleanup, just so you know.

Volunteer positions:

1) Couple of people for parking. Take the $10 registration fee for non-CC members wishing to park in the event (CC members are free!). There is roadside parking in the park for non-members and the public
2) Couple of people to help Robert C. with lunch preparations.
3) Couple of people to help sell T-shirts, Raffle Tickets, and lunch Tickets (Lunch is $10 for adults, $5 for children 12 and under). Robert C. is cooking, so you know it's going to be good
4) Few people to help with setup
5) Photographer
6) First Aid attendant, must have first aid kit and supplies
7) Few people to help with cleanup, cleaning the grounds, emptying large garbage bins and putting bags in my trailer; I'll haul the garbage away

Anything else I've missed?

Oh, and I got 8 of these mugs made up for raffle prizes; I might add coffee cards or other items (suggestions appreciated!)
View attachment 1280253
I'll help with photography.
~Bill
I can't come early so I will do the clean up(7).
Ruwi

I am sad to miss Cruiser Days this year as we will be away on a loop through the Sunshine Coast and Van Island. Ya'll have a great time and will see some of you at the 4WDABC event in mission two weeks earlier.
gb

Shirts are in! Light Grey this year, a little lighter than previous greys. Gildan 2000.
$20 for members and $25 for others at the show. I may not be able to make it to the July meeting so if someone wants to pick these up and do presales at the July meeting that is fine but you have to keep exact records of quantities sold and moneys collected. :beer:

20160630_142722[1].jpg

I can help on either end just let me know what time to show up

I plan to open the park at 8:30; Phil and Robert will need some help with setup. Event goes until 3, so they'll be some light cleanup at the end I'm sure. Thanks! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom