Craigslist finds - Post 'em here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Toyota Land Cruiser FJ62 and 2 FJ40s!!

Here in Jonesboro. All three are good looking vehicles.
1988 FJ62
1972 FJ40
1074 FJ40

The orange FJ40 still has drum brakes and manual steering. The engine is carb'd, and the paint isn't a factory color. At least it has a front bumper now. And the bezel is upside down. Way over priced in my opinion.

I hope he gets that price for the FJ62. That makes the market better for mine. :)

Found a classic '86 BJ-74 Land Cruiser with an LX Turbo Diesel in Elkins. Asking 18k but it looks to be in immaculate condition considering its age. He states it has all new everything from BFG A/T's, new brakes all around w/SS calibers, cylinders, & pistons, and it even has a 12V and 24V power supply. It can be found HERE

Found a classic '86 BJ-74 Land Cruiser with an LX Turbo Diesel in Elkins. Asking 18k but it looks to be in immaculate condition considering its age. He states it has all new everything from BFG A/T's, new brakes all around w/SS calibers, cylinders, & pistons, and it even has a 12V and 24V power supply. It can be found HERE

I saw that, and immediately noticed that he has no title for it, so that might cause a problem. Luckily it's importable now, so it shouldn't be too hard, but I'm not 100% certain on that process.

This 1983 FJ60 sold yesterday

This looks like it could be a very cool piece . . . M105a2 trailer with turtle self contained shelter trade military jeep

00T0T_l5sO8uoIZA_600x450.jpg

M105a2 trailer with turtle self contained shelter trade military jeep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom