Couldn't help but laugh -- (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey man dont knock the honda passport till you try it......
I have doen worse in a rental dodge neon.
Dave :beer:

those are all cr-vs, i think -- anyway, they're having fun, which is what matters --

e

Isn't that cute!   :-*  

Anyway, at least they're gettin' some dirt....  (and it gave me an excuse to use the   :-*  smiley, which otherwise is under represented on this board.... )

-H-

Why do those pics remind me of the old process of making a bull into a steer come to mind.... anyone have a rubber band for those kids... :eek:

I was relieved to see the bras stayed on their rigs after they hit the mud-puddles!!

:slap:

e

Aw, that's no so bad. At least they are out trying to make the best with their vehicles. Hopefully they'll have some fun and who knows, maybe they'll get a cruiser and be like Wench. :D (sorry Wrench :D).

I only get worried when I hear that Cdan wasn't really at Moab, but instead was hooking up the below.
80-1.jpg

Then rumor spreads that B bought a 100 and did this:
tx-100.jpg

lach.gif

That is a sweet pet carrier/tool bin :G

Me likes :D

Anybody else think that the lowered 100 series above looks like a Subaru Forester?

E, those dog boxes are sweet. Have you seen any of the custom fit ones that go in the back seat?
http://www.americank-9container.com/index.htm I rarely have use for the back seat and I'd like to keep the utility factor of the cargo space. Plus it would simplify life since I'd no longer need to mess with the tire carrier each time I let the dog in or out.

Dammit Mike why did you have to post the bling 100? Crap like that makes me wanna hurl... And to think they are from Texas :tear:

Hey Curran --

The 100-series has ALWAYS looked like a Subaru Forrester to me -- I just can't get in to its body-style at all --

-- also, here's my pups, in the back of my 80 -- these midwest side-by-side crates are GREAT -- I can fit 3 into my 80 -- and they're ratcheted down --

-- the crates on the link you posted -- what a trip!  How do you EVER get that thing in and out of your car!

eric  :G

LinkPhoto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom