Cost of Toyota roof rack? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
2010 FJ, what does it cost to buy and have a Toyota roof rack installed by a Toyota dealer? Just wanting to know what others have paid??

My invoice says $649, no idea on the install but they should be able to quote you the manhours required.

Having my Army Green 2010 delivered tomorrow.:)

Thanks, picked up my 2010 white with the TRD performance package today and also ordered the roof rack. $599 plus tax and install. I really like the looks of the Toyota roof rack and it will work fine to carry a couple of surf boards.

the racks are nice and sturdy and very well made, (ive installed a few). you should be able to load that up with plenty of stuff and a spare tire.

can some one do me a favor and measure the inside to inside of the roof rack front aboy 2 in upp from roof , im buying a led light bar to go in ther , just wondering , in iraq and no FJs around thankss!

Rack tappers 42 inches at about 2 inches off roof 41 inches at top of rack (inside)

2010 FJ, what does it cost to buy and have a Toyota roof rack installed by a Toyota dealer? Just wanting to know what others have paid??

Buy it, get the tool(s) required and some MBC Bikini Blonde Lager, I'll be over later and help ya!

Guess that GLK sucked huh? :flipoff2:

lets go wheel somewhere, I've got my '05 LX here on island.

So when did you move to Maui? I won't be wheeling my new baby anytime soon, "It's New" Plus on Maui all you have is the North and south ends of the island with some bad road. Come on by the Power House Gym in Kihei between 10-12 any day I'm there, love to meet you. You will know me I am the good lookin guy with all the big muscles :)

If you do a search online, there are some aftermarkets roof racks that are ~$400.
Don't know the quality of them but they look identical.

If I would have seen these on line, I probably would not have ordered my FJC with the Toyota rack.

But...anyhoo...just slapped on a second full set (8 total) of OEM crossbars on the rack....looks a lot fuller now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom