Cool wheeling video

Discussion in 'CO- Colorado Land Cruisers' started by EricG, Oct 25, 2010.

1. EricG

EricG SILVER Star

2. FJ005

FJ005

Pikes Peak or Bust!

Those were the good old days...you made up the trail as you went....
    ;)
  3. Corpolite

Corpolite

What they don't mention is that the film crew was driving a stock landcruiser with 200,000 miles on it.....
  4. karas

karas

pretty cool I am going to have to show it to my father in law, he'll get a kick out of it.
  5. black95

black95

I gotta get one of those Chevrolet "task force" trucks! My 4runner would have broken down in the first four minutes! I'm only buying one if it comes with the spiffy helmet though...
  6. MountainRam

MountainRam

Luke, I happen to have a pretty spiffy '58 Chevy 1/2T LWB, sitting in my garage as I write. All it needs is a transfer case to bolt behind the SM420, and one of those neat round pumkin front axles to be a real 4WD. Think it would be a bolt on thing. It would also be nice to score a PTO winch too, just in case. And if I search hard enough, I may have one of those spiffy helmets hiding in all the crap.
  7. FJ005

FJ005

Hey we can have a reenactment video, Luke can be one of those "professional drivers" and we can put a spiffy helmet on him...I can imagine it now...:popcorn:
  8. Isotel

Isotel Moderator

all of the "Alexander Film Company" stuff is cool, its all filmed in the 50's and 60's around colorado springs, lots of GM commercials and stuff. they play it on one of the local channels late at night sometimes.

and i think that link had some off trail footage, dont let the greenies see it!
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
  9. Isotel

Isotel Moderator