Contacting GTurbo (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

Does anyone know a reliable way to get in touch with Graeme at GTurbo? I wrote him in May and it took a couple of weeks to reply but he did reply. Since then I have wrote him again (twice) and left a phone message but have not received a response. It has now been almost a month since I wrote him the first time so it is getting a little frustrating. I just want to get the bloody thing installed before winter sets in!

Cheers,
J

i know they have a Facebook page (I'm not on Facebook so would not help me) but it seems like they update it quite regularly

Mark

Sent you a PM with his mobile number

Dont bother with facebook etc, its just for photos/bragging/wasting time- not conducting business.

GTURBO -
+61 401 524 399 Will get through during business hours West Australian Time which is +8 UTC [AWST]

Thanks everyone. I tried the phone numbers. It was the same as a couple of weeks ago when I called the number (during business hours); voicemail which apparently is converted to text. I left another message, we shall see.

Ok, persistence paid off and I was able to get a response from Graeme. It took many more weeks for a invoice to arrive but within less than 2 days after my payment cleared a DHL box with my new turbo is sitting on my bench...in Canada. Very impressed. Now let's see how the install goes !

Good thing for them they have little competition.
I tried unsuccessfully to contact them looking for a new exhaust manifold, by the time they responded months later, I'd already found an alternate supplier.

Strange way to run his business as I tried to contact 3 times regarding one of his turbo's and gave up.

Strange way to run his business as I tried to contact 3 times regarding one of his turbo's and gave up.
Same here. I wanted a new turbo for the 1vd ftv and rang a few time and was promised a return call, never got one. Bit of a shame as I loved his turbo on my 1hd fte. I guess he's sick of every man and his dog ringing up kickin tires:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom