Complete FJ62 Axles F/R:4.88,ARB,hi-steer (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:)

Located in Georgia.

I'm doing a 1 ton axle swap into my FJ62. I would like to sell my Toyota axles.

These axles received all new Precision Gear 4.88, ARB lockers, bearings, gaskets, and seals throughout when I did the SOA conversion (I mean everything). I also added the hi-perf. brake kit from MAF.

Knuckles have NOT been turned. Hi-steer arms by Front Range Offroad included. Would be VERY easy to clean the perches off and build to your specs. Easy swap into fj40s.

FJ62 axles have anti-sway bar tabs and the front is gussetted for extra-strength.

Make me a reasonable offer.
:D

I'm in Scarietta (marietta) :flipoff2:. I forgot to mention they only have less than 2K miles on the entire overhaul/rebuild (all bearings, gaskets, oil seals, brake rotors/pads/shoes, ARB lockers, and 4.88 r/p), so the brakes are damn near brand new. The 4.88 would be real nice with 350/700. You would have a wide range of suitable tire sizes in which you would still have a good low ratio and plenty of streetability. I definitely wouldn't run lower ratio than 4.88 with your motor/trans combo. Let me know. I could help you install these if you need a hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom