1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complete FJ62 Axles F/R:4.88,ARB,hi-steer

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by gkhal1, Aug 18, 2003.

1. gkhal1

gkhal1

:)

Located in Georgia.

I'm doing a 1 ton axle swap into my FJ62. I would like to sell my Toyota axles.

These axles received all new Precision Gear 4.88, ARB lockers, bearings, gaskets, and seals throughout when I did the SOA conversion (I mean everything). I also added the hi-perf. brake kit from MAF.

Knuckles have NOT been turned. Hi-steer arms by Front Range Offroad included. Would be VERY easy to clean the perches off and build to your specs. Easy swap into fj40s.

FJ62 axles have anti-sway bar tabs and the front is gussetted for extra-strength.

Make me a reasonable offer.
    :D

2. TJDIV

TJDIV Back in The U.P.

Media:
    WHERE at in Georgia? Brakes are good you say? I'd be putting them in a 1970 FJ40, but I do more street driving than off road, so what do you think about the 4:88 with a sbc 350 and 700r4?

3. gkhal1

gkhal1

I'm in Scarietta (marietta) :flipoff2:. I forgot to mention they only have less than 2K miles on the entire overhaul/rebuild (all bearings, gaskets, oil seals, brake rotors/pads/shoes, ARB lockers, and 4.88 r/p), so the brakes are damn near brand new. The 4.88 would be real nice with 350/700. You would have a wide range of suitable tire sizes in which you would still have a good low ratio and plenty of streetability. I definitely wouldn't run lower ratio than 4.88 with your motor/trans combo. Let me know. I could help you install these if you need a hand.

4. informationjunky

informationjunky

5. gkhal1

gkhal1

Come on. I know someone needs these things. bump. :flipoff2:

6. gkhal1

gkhal1