Compact Car jump starter deal on amazon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Since I received my Antigravity jump box someone has needed or used it every time I have gone out. One of the most used gifts I have received in a long time.
thumb.gif

I figure with the one battery and the fridge, this might be a good thing to have. Given the price, this one is worth trying out. If it's no good, Amazon is really good with returns.

I am with you, Otter. I sold off all of my dual battery parts, and just carry one of these. Unlike Phil's mine is yet to be used. They also seem to continue coming down in price. I got a "screaming deal" on mine for $110 about a year ago.

I figure with the one battery and the fridge, this might be a good thing to have. Given the price, this one is worth trying out. If it's no good, Amazon is really good with returns.
thanks for the recommendation as I was starting to research this and will most likely pull the trigger on this one

That is a good price ~ thanks for sharing Otter

While on trips, I also find myself using my microcharger for charging up my other electronics like my phone and Ipod.

Help me out here. I checked the link and price was $59.99 but a towards the top is says offer has expired.

I've had few of the monster size chargers and currently carry a Husky much smaller version I picked up on from Home Depot for cheap on Black Friday a few year back. Curious how often you need to charge these micro units if they are stored in a vehicle that is kept here in the valley? Do you charge them off your vehicle's power port?

That Jackery Giant packs a big punch with 12000mah but, I'm waiting for Scotty to hook me up with some dilithium crystals.
He can always squeek a little more power out of those bad boys.
I captain, I can give you my arm and leg but I can't give you any more power. We are at full capacity!!!!!

they need to be recharged periodically

Thanks for all the great info. Made my choice easy. Just received my Antigravity XP-10. 600 peak cranking amps and 18,000 mah.That's what I'm talkin about.

OK I'm sold on the XP-10. But... looking at Microgravity's website, they have a new one coming out this month. 500A peak of 800A Amps power and 36,000 mAh capacity. Dang!

The XP-10 will cover my needs which may include starting my 8 cyl. diesel. But, if I get those Phazer banks or fulton torpedoes mounted on my 80 I'll need to step up to the MAX 36.

Also the price of the XP-10 is 127.50 on amazon. Good price to value ratio imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom