colors (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am JEALOUS!

"The grass is always greener" or "the interior is always greyer" or something like that...

Maybe I'm starting to hallucinate but aren't the headliner and posts grey in the oak interiors?

Ed

I'm Curious...

What color was the most popular?

It seems like most of the 93-94 trucks I have seen are Green Pearl, while most of the 95 trucks are that nasty red, and the 96-97 seem to be most popular in the sage and white. What's the deal?

Is 6M1 the best? It seems that way to me. :G

As 6M1 was a new color in 93, it is entirely possible that there are a few more in that color as opposed to the cary-over colors.

Since it is clearly the most stunningly handsome color that they came in, I can see why. ::)

Is there a place where I can find stats on how many trucks were sold in each color?

Rick, whats wrong with avacado? :tear:

I WILL NOT sell my fridge :mad:

Doesn't look much like avacado to me. The only vehiclaes I have really noticed in that color or alike would be the Cruiser and a 4Runner every so often.

Rogue I had to check your profile. Your only 22 so I'll explain my post. Back in the 60s most everyone decorated their kitchen with either Avacado (green color) OR Harvest gold (yellow color). Most people who remember those colors agree that the more popular Avacodo is now considered to be the most hideous. Back in 93 almost every make and model car could be gotten with a dark green paint and oak interior. It really was the "in" combination. I was mearly giving a shot C-Dan's way.

Now if I could just reach my walker I might finally be able to change my depends!

Rick,

Does yours have the 2 wheels on the front with the hand brake? :dunno:

Love it.......... :G

Have you had any trouble with the hand grips?

Mine kinda twist around some..... :ugh:

I know about the avacado colored appliances. We had one until I was in my teens.

It's the WT in me. :G

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom