Coal Mine Cruiser Classic 2003 in pennsylvania (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hey junk,
thanks man for the site... looks good i'll be there.
.hopefully i'll be sporting a SOA with 40's under my girl. and a set of air lockers front and rear.
nate

This is going to be fun!!! :D

Can't wait!! Never been to Paragon so it should be very exciting!!! :G

Looks like I can get a hall pass for this one. My wife pulled my pass at the last second for the badlands run.... :nono:

We should be arriving Thursday sometime...a blue 40, a red 40, and a red mini truck, all OHIO plates. I will have my german shepard with me.

Look forward to meeting all of you.

Karl

Karl, Wrench, everyone else - looking forward to seeing you there.

if you haven't sent in your app yet, please do so asap.

this will be a blast.

Karl, Wrench, everyone else - looking forward to seeing you there.

if you haven't sent in your app yet, please do so asap.

this will be a blast.
Yeah I'm all set. I can't wait!!

You won't be wheeling....

Is this event something spectators can go to without a trail rig? My cruiser will not be ready in time, but I am very interested in checking out the action! It would be cool to meet some cruiserheads from the local areas..

Mike

Not sure how much fun it would be to watch, but if you go, there's always tons of open seats to ride shotgun in someone's rig. It's always a great time. Lot's of great folks show up and we have a blast. I can guarantee that if you show up we'll find you a ride for whatever type of trail you want to check out. Some would say mine won't be ready either, but we'll talk to the Miller about that. ;) :-X

bite your tongue bfg at boy.  :eek: :D :D :D

I'll be wheeling if it has to be in a rented toyota mirage. :D
Well you see framecracker boy it so happens my BFG AT's will be the perfect match for Paragon granite unlike at Dave's. But you'll never know...since you'll be sucking back diet cokes at Red Ridge. :D

Just returned from 2 weeks in Colorado....if I can get a hall pass I'll drive up for a day...maybe I can buy an extended pass so I can camp overnight. ....Time to scheme :D

Well ...fxxx...Got my overnight pass was heading up there friday after work and thats when it all went bad. I was on Rt 61 just northwest of Reading....in the left lane when some a****** in front of me stomps on the brakes. I am on the drums hard...no room in the right lane...still approaching the rear of the assholes car....hmmm nobody coming in the opposite direction so I go to the left...still hard on the binders. Well, it had a smallish concrete hump that was just high enough in combination with the extreme braking to well flip me. I landed on the pass side...banged my head to the tune of 9/10 stiches...but didn't hit the SOB. Thank God I had the roll cage in...and thanks to UP And Over Innovations in Aston for re-working all the welds...it performed like a champ. I'm OK and the Ingot is down in the garage...insurance hasn't called back yet but given a little time and $$$ it will be good as new. Need new windshield (everything) and right front fender....other than that the roll cage needs some attention and some other straightening etc...

Hope all others had fun (or are having fun still).

Lesson learned....next time put the front end w/winch into the back end of the bastards....you know they fxxxing took off after they caused me to flip. Thought about posting pics ...but maybe not. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Todd

That sucks! Worst than my problem...driving around week before CMCC to make sure the new engine rebuild is running good and get some seat time in the 40 and i end up blowing a radiator hose off on the highway and warping the head on my 40 :'( So no CMCC03 for me either.

on a good note though I had thursday afternoon and friday off so i got the head to the machine shop and got it back friday afternoon...Tonight i am going to be putting the head backtogether and putting the head on the truck tonight...just waiting on a guy to send me a good carb and it should be back up and running by the end of the week...hopefully get some wheeling in on Sunday....

Todd-
Hope everything works out Ok for you. Yeah i would have hit the bastard...you problably wouldn't have done any damage to your cruiser at all...

Stew

Todd,
Glad you're ok dude. That really sucks.

I only spent Sat there spotting, since the frickin numbnuts still hadn't gotten me my bumper. :urinateonthefrickinlobsterhere: :(

Glad you're not too banged up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom