Club names that were passed up. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.riceontherocks.org
For those of you that were members of clubs when they started, what are some of the names that didn't make it.

The reason for this subject is to spark ideas in other clubs that may bee looking for a name.

When we were comming up with Rice on the Rocks, here are some that didn't make it.

S.P.A.W.N.
Some Place in America Wheeling Nuts

Parliment Rockidelic

our chapter's first attempt at an official name (this was voted in and everything) was Wine Country Cruisers.

our membership doubled in one month and at the next meeting, it was voted on again and tossed.... completely.

another cut at picking names yielded Pacific Mtn Cruisers.

remember, Sonoma and Napa counties are prime wine country and everything is name wine country this or that.

also, anything in our club can be brought up for review at any time by any one. We're just out to have fun.

and Paul, I know you created that last one....

Ahhh, back in the days fresh outa high school, we tossed around : Tam Valley THC Club. (Toyota Hilux, and Cruiser).But, not surprisingly, nobody took the initiative to actually form a club...:D:D
Corey

So much to say, but don't want to take away from the thread. That just reminds me of NAMBLA. The North American Marlin Brando Lookalike Asociation.

I thought Tornado Alley Cruisers should be called Gourmet Cruisers. I wasn't a member at the time so I couldn't complain. But, I did voice my opinion. If you ever get a chance to hook up with them at an event DO! They are a great group and excellent cooks.

NW Cruisers of Idaho is one that has always been weird. NW Cruisers is based out of Boise, Idaho which is actually in the SW corner of Idaho. Originally, it was going to be just NW Cruisers. But since we have it, I guess it will stick.

I've been contemplating names for another club. I think Idaho could start a wagon only club. I've thought of Oregon Trail Cruisers, Wagons Ho, and many other names that have to do with our region and more of the wagon theme. I'll probably never act on this as I'm very satisfied with NW Cruisers and it would be tough to be in 3 clubs.

When we started a TLC club, are first attempt was Mt Humpers, that got shot down pretty quick. So, we tried NUTS (Northeren Utah Toyotas), that to got shot down. We ended up with Basin N Range Cruisers, not as catchy but it fit the geograpical layout of the area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom