Club Member Trucks! Post up pics of your ride! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is a seriousely nice looking Lexus (do not let anyone tell you its a Land Cruiser :p)

Defiantly come to cruiser days on the 20th if you can. Seeing all the trucks will make you wallet feel as though its loosing weight at every turn.

:)

Thats all for the warm welcome (and the comment on the truck).
Really looking forward to meeting you at the next meeting.

Sadly, in a class on Cruiser days. But I will be there for the August meeting.

See you then.
Jamie.

DSCN5900.JPG

Here is my (mostly) stock '75. Photo taken on the Airplane Creek trail. Mount Slesse in background.

doh! missed this one, yes left for job opportunity's for sure
as for that green 4dr sidekick ,it is my wifes . :D i could be in for a beer

Right, yes they seemed to have done a lot of work to the yard. Mine is quite the swamp during winter. That's right I think they moved due to a job opportunity or so I heard from his next door neighbor. Do you know the person with a green lifted Suzuki 4 door? I saw it once in a while by their house, I think. There is another guy close to 60th & 172nd with a RHD 80, but I haven't spoken to him yet. Anyway, if you're ever going by my place stop by for a beer if you have time.

ds_zps32943260.jpg
ds_zps32943260.jpg

Had my 74 55 for about 2 years now, met some of you at the last meeting, hope to make some progress over this winter.

Nice! love seeing a running FJ55! :)

The process for joining CC is to attend two meetings where we vote you in at the second meeting and take your $20 for annual dues, which among discounts on t-shirts, cruiser days entries, etc, gets you $20 discount for the annual Christmas dinner and a sticker.

For out-of-towners, we offer an Associate Membership for those who cannot attend meetings and do not plan to attend the Christmas dinner (if you do attend the dinner, the cost is $40 instead of $20), you can pay $5 for a sticker and this also gets you discounts on t-shirts, cruiser days entries, etc.

Membership dues are good for one year and are all due on January 1.

I see you are from Coldstream (our VP, Phil is up your way as well), so if you'd like to be an Associate Member, you are welcome to send $5 with your name and address either via cheque, paypal, or interac e-transfer to:

Rob Schulz
Treasurer
Coastal Cruisers 4WD Club
34448 Kent Ave
Abbotsford, B.C.
V2S 2W8

e-mail: robert.schulz@telus.net

:beer:

Oh, and beauty truck by the way! :)

The process for joining CC is to attend two meetings where we vote you in at the second meeting and take your $20 for annual dues, which among discounts on t-shirts, cruiser days entries, etc, gets you $20 discount for the annual Christmas dinner and a sticker.

For out-of-towners, we offer an Associate Membership for those who cannot attend meetings and do not plan to attend the Christmas dinner (if you do attend the dinner, the cost is $40 instead of $20), you can pay $5 for a sticker and this also gets you discounts on t-shirts, cruiser days entries, etc.

Membership dues are good for one year and are all due on January 1.

I see you are from Coldstream (our VP, Phil is up your way as well), so if you'd like to be an Associate Member, you are welcome to send $5 with your name and address either via cheque, paypal, or interac e-transfer to:

Rob Schulz
Treasurer
Coastal Cruisers 4WD Club
34448 Kent Ave
Abbotsford, B.C.
V2S 2W8

e-mail: robert.schulz@telus.net

:beer:

Oh, and beauty truck by the way! :)
Thanks Rob. I will send the funds via interact e-transfer for an Associate membership. I will keep a lookout around town for Phil's rig.
Cheers,
Grant

Thanks Rob. I will send the funds via interact e-transfer for an Associate membership. I will keep a lookout around town for Phil's rig.
Cheers,
Grant

Grant, let me know when you send it so I can keep an eye out for it. Thanks. :beer:

Cheers,
Grant
Hi Grant,
The one you'll see running around would be a red 1990 FJ62 with a roof rack. We live more Lavington/ Coldstream, on Highway 6 towards Lumby.
Also have an 80 series in the stable, as well as a couple of 40 series, though none of those get out much :)

Hi Grant,
The one you'll see running around would be a red 1990 FJ62 with a roof rack. We live more Lavington/ Coldstream, on Highway 6 towards Lumby.
Also have an 80 series in the stable, as well as a couple of 40 series, though none of those get out much :)
I'll keep an eye out for you. We are right in Coldstream, I like to excercise, so we are a couple of blocks from the pub!

Reactions: kim
I'll keep an eye out for you. We are right in Coldstream, I like to excercise, so we are a couple of blocks from the pub!

Alexanders

Old news to some of you, but I've acquired a 1990 HDJ81.

29218170731_8818583403_c.jpg

Locked, Emu heavies, 285/75R16 Cooper ST Maxx, part time 4x4, ATEB 3" exhaust, Trekken Off Road drawer/storage/sleeping platform, ARB bumper w/ chinese winch and syn rope, Jason's rear bumper, sliders, and skids, Isspro gauges, couple awnings, dual band ham radio.
Had a ton of Redreefer's impeccable-as-always work poured into it and it's running great. Thanks again Rob.

As my wallet recovers it will get a solar panel, low range t case gears, intercooler, G turbo, some Wholesale tranny bits (f'in autos…), the HF set up I never installed in the 74, a sub tank, and probably 35s - though I'm going to give the 33s a try. At least keep them for long highway trips if nothing else.

I think they make a pretty nice pair.
29132942566_b655ac96af_c.jpg

Old news to some of you, but I've acquired a 1990 HDJ81.

Locked, Emu heavies, 285/75R16 Cooper ST Maxx, part time 4x4, ATEB 3" exhaust, Trekken Off Road drawer/storage/sleeping platform, ARB bumper w/ chinese winch and syn rope, Jason's rear bumper, sliders, and skids, Isspro gauges, couple awnings, dual band ham radio.
Had a ton of Redreefer's impeccable-as-always work poured into it and it's running great. Thanks again Rob.

As my wallet recovers it will get a solar panel, low range t case gears, intercooler, G turbo, some Wholesale tranny bits (f'in autos…), the HF set up I never installed in the 74, a sub tank, and probably 35s - though I'm going to give the 33s a try. At least keep them for long highway trips if nothing else.

HF Setup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom