Club House List! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been a stalker on Mud for quite a while. Finally got my 60 back and met a couple of you lug nuts at TnS this weekend.

Would like to meet the rest of our local family. Please deal me in!
Don

image.jpg

Well here it is, the '96 fzj80. I have changed axles, engine and t-case to synthetic. Flush rad and did phh and others with silicon hoses. New upholstery and headliner, removed third row seat, hitch and spare to make way for the new rear bumper( well near future). Rebuilt front axle and put new rotors and brakes. OME 2.5 mediums with 20 mm spacer up front ( lil stinkbuggy) new bushings at rear of LCA's, adjustable ironman pan hard front and rear. The truck will go higher once my kids are done with it in high school. New 295's and having fun driving it on weekends finally and just wanted to share....

Last edited:
View attachment 1016664
Well here it is, the '96 fzj80. I have changed axles, engine and t-case to synthetic. Flush rad and did phh and others with silicon hoses. New upholstery and headliner, removed third row seat, hitch and spare to make way for the new rear bumper( well near future). Rebuilt front axle and put new rotors and brakes. OME 2.5 mediums with 20 mm spacer up front ( lil stinkbuggy) new bushings at rear of LCA's, adjustable ironman pan hard front and rear. The truck will go higher once my kids are done with it in high school. New 295's and having fun driving it on weekends finally and just wanted to share....

Sounds sweet! And it still fits in the garage. Nice 40 too...

Hey Joe, all new knuckle rebuild with complete kit from Duiser off-road, and OME castor correction bushings installed. New stabilizer and I've tried to tighten up the box 1/4-1/2 a turn at a time and not much change. Didn't want to go any further have read stories of going to far, it is not terrible at all and would love to drive another just to compare.

Just moved out to Ventura from the east coast. Working at NAS Point Mugu. My 60 isn't ridiculously built, but she's taken me across the country by the scenic routes three times in the last seven years. 350k and still running strongish... hopefully getting a trollhole carb on and a manifold leak fixed will get it back to running strong. Would love to meet some folks to go on easy/moderate runs exploring the area.

921529_10100570598787371_1865895889_o.jpg

Hey ya'll! My name is Steve. Im a newbie but have already met a few of you guys. Mike (wakesetter), Jason (CRZR45) I have had the pleasure of talking shop with and already have helped me out a bunch. Sethzilla probably won't remember me but I knew you from the old days of McCarthy's. Anywho…My rig is getting there but will start wheeling soon and look forward to meeting you all. Thanks.
[GALLERY=media,

Last edited:
Hay guys Morro Bay Local. Just starting the build on the new to me 94 80 triple locked. Just got the HG done with all the trimmings and now moving on to the fun stuff lift axles gears ect. ect. Anyway like to meet you guys and go on some runs.
Thanks Richard Birch

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey All,

Like Beachcomber Bernie, I've been a member of IH8MUD for a while, but haven't engaged in the local 4WD community/events. I think I actually met Bernie when my FJ60 was getting the head gasket replaced at a shop off Tank Farm Road in SLO.

I recently picked up a 1997 LX450 that will need some work to get it from mall cruising to trail cruising duties. It has one factory wheel left.... the spare! Otherwise, she's currently rolling on 20" chrome monsters. The wheels alone almost kept me from buying it, but I figured I could find factory wheels easily and cheaply. HA!

Anyway, looking forward to meeting more gear heads and picking your collective brains to see what works and what hasn't for you all.

José
1987 FJ60
1997 LX450
10 years on purpose :D

Hay guys just a up date. New lift ome 21/2 31/2, RCV axles,rebuild the fount axle, Slee castor bushings & and finally got may Costa Bumper on. Stoked!!!!!!
Ho ya & 35s

Hay Mike Welcome. Hope we can all get together soon for meet and greet.

RB

IMG_0616.JPG
Got my Winch & zero dark installed & wired up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom