Club House List! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in! Newly transplanted to AG, originally from San Jose. I have a 1996 in the process of being built up. Bummed I mostly missed TnS this last weekend, stuck out of town at work. Just made it up to Pozo late Sunday afternoon, (first time taking Hi Mountain Road, my son dug it!).

Looking forward to the next either local or distant trail runs!

Hey fellas, interested in joining in. Just bought an '85 60 and got big plans for "YOTI" but gotta slay the smog monster first. Hoping to find some local sources for parts/tech as I am fairly new to the area. Look forward to meeting up!

Welcome dirtEjohnson!
I'm sure the 60 series forums has all kinds of threads on smog repairs. Do a search and start reading up, this website is a wealth of knowledge on all things LandCruiser!
(I know one of our local members in Morro Bay has a 60 as well..... and he's a mechanic! CruzRob is his name) Good luck!

Last edited:
Hey fellas, interested in joining in. Just bought an '85 60 and got big plans for "YOTI" but gotta slay the smog monster first. Hoping to find some local sources for parts/tech as I am fairly new to the area. Look forward to meeting up!

I've been smoging mine since I bought it new in 1986. Keep the smog stuff stock and get the factory emissions manual. 40 feet of 3mm silicone hose is a good investment as well. For vsv's and other little smog parts you can scavenge similar vintage Toyota cars at the boneyard

Sent from Jim's Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

I am downtown off Morro Ave. The cruiser sitting at work. I am a tech as well, though little thought given to smog over the years as I am native to non-smog area. We simply removed and improved!

I got the chance to meet Seth and the TnS this year and randomly met Jim at a local restaurante last Saturday who told me about this club. I'd love to join the local land cruiser community and participate in any upcoming events. Also... Anyone with any knowledge on smoging a 76 is welcome for beer at my house next week.
Ian

Great to meet you Ian,!
I've got a factory smog manual and we can ask Jason. He can get anything to pass smog.

...via IH8MUD app

Howdy! I'm in AG and am hoping to run in to you guys soon :hillbilly: I'll plan on this year's Turf n' Surf... Add one to the roster, if you please.

Howdy! I'm in AG and am hoping to run in to you guys soon :hillbilly: I'll plan on this year's Turf n' Surf... Add one to the roster, if you please.
Added:flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom